Preview writing guidelines
Good previews are one of the main reason people other than tipsters come to our site. It's important that we keep the quality above a certain level and ensure they are original and well written previews.
Unfortunately, at the other end of the scale, where previews contain very little useful information, are very bad English or grammar or worse still are copied, they will simply be removed without warning.
Once you have proved yourself as a tipster that regularly writes previews and doesn't copy from other sites, you can message us and ask for copy/paste to be enabled. This will allow you to write the previews in a word processor first to spell/grammar check them and copy/paste them to the bet slip.
Please find below some tips on what to do and what not to do when writing previews:
- Write original thought out content with reasoning.
- Use good English, good grammar/punctuation and split the content into paragraphs.
- Write your opinion on current form, players, teams, managers etc.
- Write a preview you would want to read.
- Write more than the required words if it makes the preview better.
- Don't copy any of the text from anywhere.
- Don't use computer translators as the end results are often barely readable.
- Don't just list recent stats with no other added value, we have the stats below the previews!
- Don't use identical templates for every preview and change just facts.
- Don't pad out the preview with unnecessary text.
- Don't write a single block of text with no punctuation. Use 2 or 3 paragraphs and use punctuation.
Unfortunately, if your previews fall well short of the guidelines, we will remove them without notice.
Keep up the good work!
Copying, Multiple Accounts or other forms of cheating
If you are found to have copied any of your preview application from other sites, your application will be declined and no future applications will be permitted.
Writing in the leagues
If you are found to copy sentences, paragraphs or more from other sites or be using multiple accounts from the same device or household network, you have broken the rules. You will at a minimum have all bets from every league removed for that month and have to reapply the following month if you want to take part. In the worst instances, you may be given a permanent or 3 month ban on your first offence.
If you are found to break the rules after already having had a past warning, you will have all bets removed from all leagues and get either a 3 month or most likely a permanent ban.
If in the unlikely event you are allowed a 3rd and final attempt that you abuse, it will be a loss of all bets, account(s) closed and you will never be allowed to reapply.
Opening new accounts when banned or while having other active accounts
We have VERY good automated fraud detection systems for both location, device and payment processing addresses. Any attempt to circumvent these to get around a ban or host multiple accounts, will automatically mean you will lose all your bets and have the accounts closed.