SLBet Tipster Challenge
SLBet Tipster Challenge Key Info
|New customers can claim up to €100 bonus based on their 1st deposit. Your deposit will be matched with a bonus of the same amount.|
|Bonus cash in your SLBet account|
|Must turnover the bonus 5x at odds of at least 2.0 to withdraw as cash|
You must create an account through our links as soon as you start playing in the league. If accounts are not created through our links or are only registered many days after you have started playing the league, SLBet may not honour the prize.
You must have made a deposit of at least €10 at SLBet in the month you are playing for a prize to qualify for the prize money.
This must have been bet at least 1x at odds over 1.8
|You are required to make at least 10 bets in the month's competition to claim a prize.|
|No. You do not need to be in profit at the end of the month to claim a prize|
|France, Greece, Israel, Netherlands, Serbia, United Kingdom|
SLBet Tipster Challenge Prize Table
General Tipster Competition Rules
- You must fill out your real name and country in your profile, this is required to play or claim prizes.
- You need to fill out your account ID for the league you want to win prizes in your profile.
- You must be over 18 to play in the competition and be in a country where gambling is not illegal.
- You can place only one bet per event per tipster competition league.
- You are only allowed one TipsterCompetition.com account per person, household, computer or mobile device.
- The maximum bet available will be scaled by the software as the odds increase
- Every effort is made to make everything as fair as possible, however the site admin's decision is final in any dispute.
- Abuse to members or admins by any means will not be tolerated.
- Rules and prizes can be changed at any time at the management's discretion
- We may change sponsorship at anytime, also the current rules, past conditions or prize funds may be changed without notice
- We reserve the right to remove prizes in exceptional circumstances.
- We may ask for proof of address and matching photo ID of any accounts we believe are suspicious, before any payment is made.