15-Jun-2019 16:00 Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20 start time

Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20 Prediction & Preview

Betting Tip by tennistips89

Very surprising competition this World Cup U20. Before the competition, few people would believe if they were told the final of this world cup would be between Ukraine and South Korea but the truth is that both teams will face each other this Saturday afternoon to fight for the world cup title of under 20. Ukraine has done an incredible run, after the group stage the team has been very solid in the playoffs with a 4 - 1 win against Panama, 1 - 0 victory against Colombia and a 1 - 0 win against Italy. South Korea has also done a great run but on this match Ukraine should be too strong and we have to take them to get the win and lift the trophy in the end.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 2.38
Prediction: 1
Stake: 10

tennistips89 tennistips89 Portugal| Published 14/06/2019 21:38

Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20 H2H

In the last 2 head to head games Ukraine U20 has won 2 times, Korea Republic U20 has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Ukraine U20 vs Korea Republic U20 H2H Goals

The last 2 times Ukraine U20 have played Korea Republic U20 H2H there have been on average 2.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Ukraine U20 have scored an average of 2.5 goals per game and Korea Republic U20 has scored 0.5 goals per game.

Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20 O/U 2.5

In the last 2 games between Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.

Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20 O/U 3.5

In the last 2 games between Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

Ukraine U20 O/U 2.5

In Ukraine U20's last 10 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 60% of matches.

Korea Republic U20 O/U 2.5

In Korea Republic U20's last 9 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 44.4% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55.6% of matches.

Ukraine U20 Goals

Ukraine U20 has managed to score an average of 1.7 goals per match in the last 10 games. Ukraine U20 has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Ukraine U20 has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 1

Korea Republic U20 Goals

Korea Republic U20 has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 9 games. Korea Republic U20 has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Korea Republic U20 has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Ukraine U20 Home Stats

Whilst playing at home, Ukraine U20 has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 1 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Korea Republic U20 Away Stats

Whilst playing away, Korea Republic U20 has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20 H2H Results

Date Match League Result
15/06/19 Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20 World Cup U20 3-1
21/03/19 Korea Republic U20 v Ukraine U20 Friendly International U20 0-1

Ukraine U20 Results

W W W W D W W
Date Match League Result
15/06/19 Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20 World Cup U20 3-1
11/06/19 Ukraine U20 v Italy U20 World Cup U20 1-0
07/06/19 Colombia U20 v Ukraine U20 World Cup U20 0-1
03/06/19 Ukraine U20 v Panama U20 World Cup U20 4-1
30/05/19 Nigeria U20 v Ukraine U20 World Cup U20 1-1
27/05/19 Qatar U20 v Ukraine U20 World Cup U20 0-1
24/05/19 Ukraine U20 v USA U20 World Cup U20 2-1
18/05/19 Ukraine U20 v South Africa U20 Friendly International U20 1-1
25/03/19 Uruguay U20 v Ukraine U20 Friendly International U20 1-2
21/03/19 Korea Republic U20 v Ukraine U20 Friendly International U20 0-1

Korea Republic U20 Results

L W D W W W L
Date Match League Result
15/06/19 Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20 World Cup U20 3-1
11/06/19 Ecuador U20 v Korea Republic U20 World Cup U20 0-1
08/06/19 Korea Republic U20 v Senegal U20 World Cup U20 2-2
04/06/19 Japan U20 v Korea Republic U20 World Cup U20 0-1
31/05/19 Korea Republic U20 v Argentina U20 World Cup U20 2-1
28/05/19 South Africa U20 v Korea Republic U20 World Cup U20 0-1
25/05/19 Portugal U20 v Korea Republic U20 World Cup U20 1-0
25/03/19 France U20 v Korea Republic U20 Friendly International U20 3-1
21/03/19 Korea Republic U20 v Ukraine U20 Friendly International U20 0-1

FAQ - Ukraine U20 v Korea Republic U20

Faq entry Who wins the most when Ukraine U20 plays Korea Republic U20?
Ukraine U20 has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq entry Where can I bet on Ukraine U20 vs Korea Republic U20?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq entry What time does the match Ukraine U20 vs Korea Republic U20 start?
Ukraine U20 vs Korea Republic U20 starts at 16:00(GMT) on Saturday 15th June 2019.
Faq entry How many goals does Ukraine U20 usually score?
In the last 10 games, Ukraine U20 has scored on average 1.7 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Korea Republic U20 usually score?
In the last 9 games, Korea Republic U20 has scored on average 1 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Ukraine U20 usually concede?
In the last 10 games, Ukraine U20 has conceded on average 0.6 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Korea Republic U20 usually concede?
In the last 9 games, Korea Republic U20 has conceded on average 1.22222222222222 goals per game.
Faq entry How many Ukraine U20 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 10 games, 40% of Ukraine U20 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry How many Korea Republic U20 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 9 games, 44% of Korea Republic U20 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry When did Ukraine U20 last play Korea Republic U20?
They last played in the World Cup U20 on 15/06/2019. Ukraine U20 played at home vs Korea Republic U20 away and the result after 90 minutes was 3-1.
Faq entry How quickly does Ukraine U20 usually score a goal?
In the last 10 matches, Ukraine U20 scored a goal on all occasions. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 35 minutes.
Faq entry How quickly does Korea Republic U20 usually score a goal?
In the last 9 matches, Korea Republic U20 has failed to score a goal on 2 occasions. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 50 minutes.
Faq entry What was the result of the match between Ukraine U20 vs Korea Republic U20?
Null

tennistips89's All Time Stats

Preview Tipster Challenge

18.5
0.27%
677
1.96
content loading