15-Jan-2020 13:15 Qatar U23 vs Japan U23 start time

Qatar U23 v Japan U23 Prediction & Preview

FULL TIME
1-1

Betting Tip by Journey77

Football match from the Asian U23 Championship and we have Qatar playing host to Japan.

The team of Japan is already out of this competition as they have gotten 0 points from 2 matches, this match for them is really not that important and I feel they won't put much energy into the match. The team of Qatar still has a good chance to qualify here, they are 3rd in the table on 2 points while 1st and 2nd has 4 points. A win here will definitely guarantee Qatar into the next stage and 8 feel they will put everything to this match. If Qatar don't win then they would not lose

Bet Type: Double Chance
Odds: 1.8
Prediction: 1X
Stake: 10

Journey77 Journey77 Nigeria| Published 14/01/2020 17:47

Qatar U23 v Japan U23 H2H

In the last 1 head to head games Qatar U23 has won 0 times, Japan U23 has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Qatar U23 vs Japan U23 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Qatar U23 have played Japan U23 H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Qatar U23 have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Japan U23 has scored 1 goals per game.

Qatar U23 v Japan U23 O/U 2.5

In the last 1 games between Qatar U23 v Japan U23, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Qatar U23 v Japan U23 O/U 3.5

In the last 1 games between Qatar U23 v Japan U23, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Qatar U23 O/U 2.5

In Qatar U23's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 36.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 63.2% of matches.

Japan U23 O/U 2.5

In Japan U23's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Qatar U23 Goals

Qatar U23 has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 19 games. Qatar U23 has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Qatar U23 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Japan U23 Goals

Japan U23 has managed to score an average of 2.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Japan U23 has also conceded an average of 0.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Japan U23 has scored in a match is 8 with the least goals being 0

Qatar U23 Home Stats

Whilst playing at home, Qatar U23 has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 6 out of the last 12 fixtures.

Japan U23 Away Stats

Whilst playing away, Japan U23 has won a total of 7 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Qatar U23 v Japan U23 H2H Results

Date Match League Result
15/01/20 Qatar U23 v Japan U23 Afc Championship U23 1-1

Qatar U23 Results

D D D D W W L
Date Match League Result
15/01/20 Qatar U23 v Japan U23 Afc Championship U23 1-1
12/01/20 Saudi Arabia U23 v Qatar U23 Afc Championship U23 0-0
09/01/20 Qatar U23 v Syria U23 Afc Championship U23 2-2
26/03/19 Qatar U23 v Oman U23 Afc Championship U23 2-2
24/03/19 Nepal U23 v Qatar U23 Afc Championship U23 0-5
22/03/19 Qatar U23 v Afghanistan U23 Afc Championship U23 2-0
19/08/18 Bangladesh U23 v Qatar U23 Asian Games 1-0
16/08/18 Qatar U23 v Uzbekistan U23 Asian Games 0-6
14/08/18 Thailand U23 v Qatar U23 Asian Games 1-1
26/01/18 Qatar U23 v South Korea U23 Afc Championship U23 1-0

Japan U23 Results

D L L W L W W
Date Match League Result
15/01/20 Qatar U23 v Japan U23 Afc Championship U23 1-1
12/01/20 Syria U23 v Japan U23 Afc Championship U23 2-1
09/01/20 Japan U23 v Saudi Arabia U23 Afc Championship U23 1-2
14/10/19 Brazil U23 v Japan U23 Friendly International U23 2-3
08/09/19 United States U23 v Japan U23 Friendly International U23 2-0
26/03/19 Japan U23 v Myanmar U23 Afc Championship U23 7-0
24/03/19 East Timor U23 v Japan U23 Afc Championship U23 0-6
22/03/19 Japan U23 v Macao U23 Afc Championship U23 8-0
01/09/18 Korea Republic U23 v Japan U23 Asian Games 0-0
29/08/18 Japan U23 v UAE U23 Asian Games 1-0

FAQ - Qatar U23 vs Japan U23

Faq entry Who wins the most when Qatar U23 plays Japan U23?
In their last 1 Head 2 Head's they both won 0 games in 90 minutes.
Faq entry Where can I bet on Qatar U23 vs Japan U23?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq entry What time does the match Qatar U23 vs Japan U23 start?
Qatar U23 vs Japan U23 starts at 13:15(GMT) on Wednesday 15th January 2020.
Faq entry How many goals does Qatar U23 usually score?
In the last 10 games, Qatar U23 has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Japan U23 usually score?
In the last 10 games, Japan U23 has scored on average 2.8 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Qatar U23 usually concede?
In the last 10 games, Qatar U23 has conceded on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Japan U23 usually concede?
In the last 10 games, Japan U23 has conceded on average 0.9 goals per game.
Faq entry How many Qatar U23 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 10 games, 40% of Qatar U23 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry How many Japan U23 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 10 games, 60% of Japan U23 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry When did Qatar U23 last play Japan U23?
They last played in the Afc Championship U23 on 15/01/2020. Qatar U23 played at home vs Japan U23 away and the result after 90 minutes was 1-1.
Faq entry How quickly does Qatar U23 usually score a goal?
In the last 10 matches, Qatar U23 has failed to score a goal on 3 occasions. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 31 minutes.
Faq entry How quickly does Japan U23 usually score a goal?
In the last 10 matches, Japan U23 has failed to score a goal on 2 occasions. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 70 minutes.
Faq entry What was the result of the match between Qatar U23 vs Japan U23?
The match between Qatar U23 and Japan U23 finished 1-1 after 90 minutes.

Journey77's All Time Stats

Preview Tipster Challenge

-295.77
-3.86%
790
2.36
content loading