Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
Looking for the best casino bonuses?
08-Jan-2020 13:15 Thailand U23 vs Bahrain U23 start time

Thailand U23 vs Bahrain U23 Prediction & Preview

FULL TIME
5-0

Free Betting Tip by goodens

I happened to watch Thailand in the Southeast Asian Games, and I am sad to report they were not even good enough to make it past the group stage there with Vietnam finishing top and Indonesia who beat Thailand in the first game of that group stage with 2-0 finishing 2nd in the group, while Thailand U23 finished just 3rd. Thailand displayed a really poor defense in that tournament reason why I do not agree with them being favorites to win this one.

This while the league level in Bahrain is in fact a quite decent one, and overall between the Thai players and the ones from Bahrain I see the ones from Bahrain better built, and there is really not that much of a difference in terms of the technique of the players these two sides posses, one more advantage for Bahrain is that the season is ongoing there while in Thailand it has been on the break for more than two months right now, so overall good chances for a surprise in this one.

Bet Type: Draw No Bet
Odds: 2.5
Prediction: 2
Stake: 10

goodens goodens Romania| Published 08/01/2020 10:10

Thailand U23 v Bahrain U23 H2H

In the last 1 head to head games Thailand U23 has won 1 times, Bahrain U23 has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Thailand U23 vs Bahrain U23 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Thailand U23 have played Bahrain U23 H2H there have been on average 5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 5 goals. Thailand U23 have scored an average of 5 goals per game and Bahrain U23 has scored 0 goals per game.

Thailand U23 v Bahrain U23 O/U 2.5

In the last 1 games between Thailand U23 v Bahrain U23, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Thailand U23 v Bahrain U23 O/U 3.5

In the last 1 games between Thailand U23 v Bahrain U23, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Thailand U23 O/U 2.5

In Thailand U23's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Bahrain U23 O/U 2.5

In Bahrain U23's last 14 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 64.3% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35.7% of matches.

Thailand U23 Goals

Thailand U23 has managed to score an average of 2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Thailand U23 has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Thailand U23 has scored in a match is 8 with the least goals being 0

Bahrain U23 Goals

Bahrain U23 has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 14 games. Bahrain U23 has also conceded an average of 1.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Bahrain U23 has scored in a match is 9 with the least goals being 0

Thailand U23 Home Stats

Whilst playing at home, Thailand U23 has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 3 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Bahrain U23 Home Stats

Whilst playing at home, Bahrain U23 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Thailand U23 v Bahrain U23 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
08/01/20Thailand U23 v Bahrain U23Afc Championship U235-0

Thailand U23 Results

L D L W D W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
18/01/20Saudi Arabia U23 v Thailand U23Afc Championship U231-0
14/01/20Thailand U23 v Iraq U23Afc Championship U231-1
11/01/20Australia U23 v Thailand U23Afc Championship U232-1
08/01/20Thailand U23 v Bahrain U23Afc Championship U235-0
05/12/19Vietnam U23 v Thailand U23Southeast Asian Games2-2
03/12/19Laos U23 v Thailand U23Southeast Asian Games0-2
01/12/19Thailand U23 v Singapore U23Southeast Asian Games3-0
28/11/19Brunei U23 v Thailand U23Southeast Asian Games0-7
26/11/19Thailand U23 v Indonesia U23Southeast Asian Games0-2
26/03/19Vietnam U23 v Thailand U23Afc Championship U234-0

Bahrain U23 Results

D D L L D W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
14/01/20Australia U23 v Bahrain U23Afc Championship U231-1
11/01/20Bahrain U23 v Iraq U23Afc Championship U232-2
08/01/20Thailand U23 v Bahrain U23Afc Championship U235-0
14/10/19Bahrain U23 v Syria U23Friendly International U230-3
10/10/19Bahrain U23 v Syria U23Friendly International U232-2
26/03/19Palestine U23 v Bahrain U23Afc Championship U230-2
24/03/19Sri Lanka U23 v Bahrain U23Afc Championship U230-9
22/03/19Bahrain U23 v Bangladesh U23Afc Championship U231-0
23/08/18Vietnam U23 v Bahrain U23Asian Games1-0
20/08/18Malaysia U23 v Bahrain U23Asian Games2-3

FAQ - Thailand U23 vs Bahrain U23

Faq entry Who wins the most when Thailand U23 plays Bahrain U23?
Thailand U23 has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq entry Where can I bet on Thailand U23 vs Bahrain U23?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq entry What time does the match Thailand U23 vs Bahrain U23 start?
Thailand U23 vs Bahrain U23 starts at 13:15(GMT) on Wednesday 8th January 2020.
Faq entry How many goals does Thailand U23 usually score?
In the last 20 games, Thailand U23 has scored on average 2 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Bahrain U23 usually score?
In the last 14 games, Bahrain U23 has scored on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Thailand U23 usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Thailand U23 has conceded on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Bahrain U23 usually concede?
In the last 14 games, Bahrain U23 has conceded on average 1.9 goals per game.
Faq entry How many Thailand U23 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 55% of Thailand U23 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry How many Bahrain U23 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 14 games, 64.3% of Bahrain U23 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry When did Thailand U23 last play Bahrain U23?
They last played in the Afc Championship U23 on 08/01/2020. Thailand U23 played at home vs Bahrain U23 away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq entry How quickly does Thailand U23 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 39 minutes.
Faq entry How quickly does Bahrain U23 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 40 minutes.
Faq entry What TV channel can I watch Thailand U23 vs Bahrain U23 on?
You can watch Thailand U23 vs Bahrain U23 on the following TV channels: bet365, Chance, Fortuna, Fortuna SK, STS.pl, Tipsport, Tipsport SK.
Faq entry What was the result of the match between Thailand U23 vs Bahrain U23?
The match between Thailand U23 and Bahrain U23 finished 5-0 after 90 minutes.
content loading