Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
Looking for the best casino bonuses?
12-Jan-2020 10:15 Saudi Arabia U23 vs Qatar U23 start time

Saudi Arabia U23 vs Qatar U23 Prediction & Preview

FULL TIME
0-0

Free Betting Tip by goodens

Saudi Arabia U23 produced the biggest surprise so far in this competition as they played against what I rated before that game the main candidate for winning the title Japan U23 and they went on to win the game with 2-1 after nil nil at half-time, but they really looked dangerous up-front, still their defense I would not rate it the best but Japan played too many passes and too few shots to take anything from that game.

This while Qatar U23 did not get off to the best of starts as they could only draw 2-2 against Syria U23 and it is a really tough group from which after beating Japan, Saudi Arabia is for sure favorite right now to claim qualification but otherwise things are quite open, Qatar needs a result here and I see them likely to be scoring but Saudi Arabia knows how to play the counter game very well so will take the over 2.5 goals bet to happen in this one.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 2.15
Prediction: Over 2.5
Stake: 10

goodens goodens Romania| Published 12/01/2020 02:19

Saudi Arabia U23 v Qatar U23 H2H

In the last 1 head to head games Saudi Arabia U23 has won 0 times, Qatar U23 has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Saudi Arabia U23 vs Qatar U23 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Saudi Arabia U23 have played Qatar U23 H2H there have been on average 0 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 0 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Saudi Arabia U23 have scored an average of 0 goals per game and Qatar U23 has scored 0 goals per game.

Saudi Arabia U23 v Qatar U23 O/U 2.5

In the last 1 games between Saudi Arabia U23 v Qatar U23, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Saudi Arabia U23 v Qatar U23 O/U 3.5

In the last 1 games between Saudi Arabia U23 v Qatar U23, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Saudi Arabia U23 O/U 2.5

In Saudi Arabia U23's last 18 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 38.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 61.1% of matches.

Qatar U23 O/U 2.5

In Qatar U23's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 36.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 63.2% of matches.

Saudi Arabia U23 Goals

Saudi Arabia U23 has managed to score an average of 1.7 goals per match in the last 18 games. Saudi Arabia U23 has also conceded an average of 0.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Saudi Arabia U23 has scored in a match is 8 with the least goals being 0

Qatar U23 Goals

Qatar U23 has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 19 games. Qatar U23 has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Qatar U23 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Saudi Arabia U23 Home Stats

Whilst playing at home, Saudi Arabia U23 has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 4 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Qatar U23 Home Stats

Whilst playing at home, Qatar U23 has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 6 out of the last 12 fixtures.

Saudi Arabia U23 v Qatar U23 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
12/01/20Saudi Arabia U23 v Qatar U23Afc Championship U230-0

Saudi Arabia U23 Results

D W W W D W D
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/01/20Korea Republic U23 v Saudi Arabia U23Afc Championship U230-0
22/01/20Saudi Arabia U23 v Uzbekistan U23Afc Championship U231-0
18/01/20Saudi Arabia U23 v Thailand U23Afc Championship U231-0
15/01/20Saudi Arabia U23 v Syria U23Afc Championship U231-0
12/01/20Saudi Arabia U23 v Qatar U23Afc Championship U230-0
09/01/20Japan U23 v Saudi Arabia U23Afc Championship U231-2
26/03/19Saudi Arabia U23 v UAE U23Afc Championship U231-1
24/03/19Lebanon U23 v Saudi Arabia U23Afc Championship U230-2
22/03/19Saudi Arabia U23 v Maldives U23Afc Championship U236-0
27/08/18Saudi Arabia U23 v Japan U23Asian Games1-2
24/08/18China U23 v Saudi Arabia U23Asian Games3-4
21/08/18Saudi Arabia U23 v Iraq U23Afc Championship U230-0
20/08/18North Korea U23 v Saudi Arabia U23Asian Games3-0
17/08/18Myanmar U23 v Saudi Arabia U23Asian Games0-3
15/08/18Saudi Arabia U23 v Iran U23Asian Games0-0
16/01/18Saudi Arabia U23 v Malaysia U23Afc Championship U230-1
23/07/17Iraq U23 v Saudi Arabia U23Afc Championship U232-0
21/07/17Afghanistan U23 v Saudi Arabia U23Afc Championship U230-8

Qatar U23 Results

D D D D W W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
15/01/20Qatar U23 v Japan U23Afc Championship U231-1
12/01/20Saudi Arabia U23 v Qatar U23Afc Championship U230-0
09/01/20Qatar U23 v Syria U23Afc Championship U232-2
26/03/19Qatar U23 v Oman U23Afc Championship U232-2
24/03/19Nepal U23 v Qatar U23Afc Championship U230-5
22/03/19Qatar U23 v Afghanistan U23Afc Championship U232-0
19/08/18Bangladesh U23 v Qatar U23Asian Games1-0
16/08/18Qatar U23 v Uzbekistan U23Asian Games0-6
14/08/18Thailand U23 v Qatar U23Asian Games1-1
26/01/18Qatar U23 v South Korea U23Afc Championship U231-0

FAQ - Saudi Arabia U23 vs Qatar U23

Faq entry Who wins the most when Saudi Arabia U23 plays Qatar U23?
In their last 1 H2H's they both won 0 games in 90 minutes.
Faq entry Where can I bet on Saudi Arabia U23 vs Qatar U23?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq entry What time does the match Saudi Arabia U23 vs Qatar U23 start?
Saudi Arabia U23 vs Qatar U23 starts at 10:15(GMT) on Sunday 12th January 2020.
Faq entry How many goals does Saudi Arabia U23 usually score?
In the last 18 games, Saudi Arabia U23 has scored on average 1.7 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Qatar U23 usually score?
In the last 19 games, Qatar U23 has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Saudi Arabia U23 usually concede?
In the last 18 games, Saudi Arabia U23 has conceded on average 0.7 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Qatar U23 usually concede?
In the last 19 games, Qatar U23 has conceded on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq entry How many Saudi Arabia U23 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 18 games, 38.9% of Saudi Arabia U23 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry How many Qatar U23 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 36.8% of Qatar U23 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry When did Saudi Arabia U23 last play Qatar U23?
They last played in the Afc Championship U23 on 12/01/2020. Saudi Arabia U23 played at home vs Qatar U23 away and the result after 90 minutes was DRAW.
Faq entry How quickly does Saudi Arabia U23 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 47 minutes.
Faq entry How quickly does Qatar U23 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 39 minutes.
Faq entry What TV channel can I watch Saudi Arabia U23 vs Qatar U23 on?
You can watch Saudi Arabia U23 vs Qatar U23 on the following TV channels: bet365, Chance, Fortuna, Fortuna SK, Nordicbet, STS.pl, Tipsport, Tipsport SK.
Faq entry What was the result of the match between Saudi Arabia U23 vs Qatar U23?
The match between Saudi Arabia U23 and Qatar U23 finished 0-0 after 90 minutes.
content loading