Arman Gohar vs Malavan Prediction & Preview
Free Betting Tip by Poky
Malavan have not been beaten in the last 5 league fixture and face a side looking for form.
Malavan have not lost in the last 5 league match with them having won 2 and drawn 3 of the last 5 league fixtures scoring 5 conceding 3 goals in those 5 games while away from home they have won one and lost 3 of their last away fixtures.
Gohar have 1 win in the last 5 league match and 3 drawers and have scored 4 goals conceding 6 in the process and will likely struggle to score.
The last fixture between these two ended with these teams drawing
Arman Gohar v Malavan H2H
In the last 2 head to head games Arman Gohar has won 1 times, Malavan has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.
Arman Gohar vs Malavan H2H Goals
The last 2 times Arman Gohar have played Malavan H2H there have been on average 2.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 3 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Arman Gohar have scored an average of 1.5 goals per game and Malavan has scored 1 goals per game.
Arman Gohar v Malavan O/U 2.5
In the last 2 games between Arman Gohar v Malavan, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.
Arman Gohar v Malavan O/U 3.5
In the last 2 games between Arman Gohar v Malavan, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.
Arman Gohar O/U 2.5
In Arman Gohar's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.
Malavan O/U 2.5
In Malavan's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 20% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 80% of matches.
Arman Gohar Goals
Arman Gohar has managed to score an average of 1.3 goals per match in the last 20 games. Arman Gohar has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Arman Gohar has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
Malavan has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Malavan has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Malavan has scored in a match is 7 with the least goals being 0
Arman Gohar Home Stats
Whilst playing at home, Arman Gohar has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 4 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Malavan Away Stats
Whilst playing away, Malavan has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 4 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Arman Gohar v Malavan H2H Results
|13/01/20||Arman Gohar v Malavan||Azadegan League||2-1|
|22/08/19||Malavan v Arman Gohar||Azadegan League||1-1|
Arman Gohar Results
|02/08/20||Qashqai v Arman Gohar||Azadegan League||1-1|
|25/07/20||Arman Gohar v Esteghlal Khuzestan||Azadegan League||2-0|
|18/07/20||Aluminium Arak v Arman Gohar||Azadegan League||1-2|
|12/07/20||Arman Gohar v Niroye Zamini||Azadegan League||0-0|
|06/07/20||Shahrdari Tabriz v Arman Gohar||Azadegan League||0-3|
|30/06/20||Arman Gohar v Navad Urmia||Azadegan League||2-0|
|28/02/20||Sepidrood Rasht v Arman Gohar||Azadegan League||2-1|
|23/02/20||Arman Gohar v Khooshe Talaee Saveh||Azadegan League||0-0|
|15/02/20||Mes Rafsanjan v Arman Gohar||Azadegan League||3-1|
|08/02/20||Arman Gohar v Fajr Sepasi||Azadegan League||4-0|
|02/08/20||Aluminium Arak v Malavan||Azadegan League||1-0|
|25/07/20||Malavan v Shahrdari Tabriz||Azadegan League||7-0|
|18/07/20||Niroye Zamini v Malavan||Azadegan League||2-0|
|12/07/20||Malavan v Mes Rafsanjan||Azadegan League||1-0|
|06/07/20||Sepidrood Rasht v Malavan||Azadegan League||1-1|
|30/06/20||Malavan v Baderan||Azadegan League||2-0|
|23/02/20||Malavan v Navad Urmia||Azadegan League||0-0|
|15/02/20||Oxin Alborz v Malavan||Azadegan League||1-1|
|08/02/20||Malavan v Mes Kerman||Azadegan League||0-0|
|02/02/20||Khooshe Talaee Saveh v Malavan||Azadegan League||1-0|