Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
14-Jan-2020 13:15 Thailand U23 vs Iraq U23 start time

Thailand U23 vs Iraq U23 Prediction & Preview

FULL TIME
1-1

Free Betting Tip by Poky

These sides meet for for the first time in the group to stake claim on who proceeds.

Thailand U23 have been in good form and have won 3 of the last 5 league matches with them losing 1 of the games. They scored 13 goals and conceded 4 goals in the 5 matches

Iraq U23 have won 2 of their last 5 league matches with them scoring 10 and conceding 3 goals in those 5 matches and will surely produce a test for their opponents.

I fancy a draw with a cagey game the likely outcome from this match and two sides.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 3.2
Prediction: X
Stake: 9

Poky Poky Zimbabwe| Published 13/01/2020 19:45

Thailand U23 v Iraq U23 H2H

In the last 1 head to head games Thailand U23 has won 0 times, Iraq U23 has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Thailand U23 vs Iraq U23 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Thailand U23 have played Iraq U23 H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Thailand U23 have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Iraq U23 has scored 1 goals per game.

Thailand U23 v Iraq U23 O/U 2.5

In the last 1 games between Thailand U23 v Iraq U23, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Thailand U23 v Iraq U23 O/U 3.5

In the last 1 games between Thailand U23 v Iraq U23, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Thailand U23 O/U 2.5

In Thailand U23's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Iraq U23 O/U 2.5

In Iraq U23's last 9 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 22.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 77.8% of matches.

Thailand U23 Goals

Thailand U23 has managed to score an average of 2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Thailand U23 has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Thailand U23 has scored in a match is 8 with the least goals being 0

Iraq U23 Goals

Iraq U23 has managed to score an average of 1.3 goals per match in the last 9 games. Iraq U23 has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Iraq U23 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Thailand U23 Home Stats

Whilst playing at home, Thailand U23 has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 3 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Iraq U23 Away Stats

Whilst playing away, Iraq U23 has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 4 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Thailand U23 v Iraq U23 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
14/01/20Thailand U23 v Iraq U23Afc Championship U231-1

Thailand U23 Results

L D L W D W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
18/01/20Saudi Arabia U23 v Thailand U23Afc Championship U231-0
14/01/20Thailand U23 v Iraq U23Afc Championship U231-1
11/01/20Australia U23 v Thailand U23Afc Championship U232-1
08/01/20Thailand U23 v Bahrain U23Afc Championship U235-0
05/12/19Vietnam U23 v Thailand U23Southeast Asian Games2-2
03/12/19Laos U23 v Thailand U23Southeast Asian Games0-2
01/12/19Thailand U23 v Singapore U23Southeast Asian Games3-0
28/11/19Brunei U23 v Thailand U23Southeast Asian Games0-7
26/11/19Thailand U23 v Indonesia U23Southeast Asian Games0-2
26/03/19Vietnam U23 v Thailand U23Afc Championship U234-0

Iraq U23 Results

D D D D W W D
DateMatchLeagueResult
14/01/20Thailand U23 v Iraq U23Afc Championship U231-1
11/01/20Bahrain U23 v Iraq U23Afc Championship U232-2
08/01/20Iraq U23 v Australia U23Afc Championship U231-1
26/03/19Iraq U23 v Iran U23Afc Championship U230-0
24/03/19Turkmenistan U23 v Iraq U23Afc Championship U230-2
22/03/19Iraq U23 v Yemen U23Afc Championship U235-0
11/08/16South Africa U23 v Iraq U23Olympic Games1-1
08/08/16Brazil U23 v Iraq U23Olympic Games0-0
04/08/16Iraq U23 v Denmark U23Olympic Games0-0

FAQ - Thailand U23 vs Iraq U23

Faq entry Who wins the most when Thailand U23 plays Iraq U23?
In their last 1 Head 2 Head's they both won 0 games in 90 minutes.
Faq entry Where can I bet on Thailand U23 vs Iraq U23?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq entry What time does the match Thailand U23 vs Iraq U23 start?
Thailand U23 vs Iraq U23 starts at 13:15(GMT) on Tuesday 14th January 2020.
Faq entry How many goals does Thailand U23 usually score?
In the last 10 games, Thailand U23 has scored on average 2.1 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Iraq U23 usually score?
In the last 9 games, Iraq U23 has scored on average 1.33333333333333 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Thailand U23 usually concede?
In the last 10 games, Thailand U23 has conceded on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Iraq U23 usually concede?
In the last 9 games, Iraq U23 has conceded on average 0.555555555555556 goals per game.
Faq entry How many Thailand U23 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 10 games, 60% of Thailand U23 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry How many Iraq U23 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 9 games, 22% of Iraq U23 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry When did Thailand U23 last play Iraq U23?
They last played in the Afc Championship U23 on 14/01/2020. Thailand U23 played at home vs Iraq U23 away and the result after 90 minutes was 1-1.
Faq entry How quickly does Thailand U23 usually score a goal?
In the last 10 matches, Thailand U23 has failed to score a goal on 3 occasions. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 24 minutes.
Faq entry How quickly does Iraq U23 usually score a goal?
In the last 9 matches, Iraq U23 has failed to score a goal on 3 occasions. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 51 minutes.
Faq entry What was the result of the match between Thailand U23 vs Iraq U23?
The match between Thailand U23 and Iraq U23 finished 1-1 after 90 minutes.

Poky's All Time Stats

Preview Tipster Challenge

-246.96
-9.52%
273
2.39
content loading