St-Pryvé St-Hilaire vs Monaco Prediction & Preview
Free Betting Tip by goodens
The hosts are a 4th league club playing in CFA at this moment, in their last 10 home games they have just a 3-2 loss in the league otherwise unbeaten at home and last round produced a big surprise defeating Ligue 1 club Toulouse with 1-0 at home but Toulouse has many losses in a row in Ligue 1 at this moment and is a clear relegation candidate this season so perhaps the cup was not on the players mind, while for Monaco the cup is an access point for the Europa League next season.
Monaco won last round 2-1 at home against Reims, while in the league they played twice with Paris SG first coming close to a surprise away in Paris but it ended 3-3 in the end while at home last round they struggled a bit against the same Paris SG side and lost the game with 4-1 in the end and watching those two games I can say Monaco has lots of quality in attack but not that solid in defense and prefer to bet on over 2.5 goals being scored in this one.
St-Pryvé St-Hilaire v Monaco H2H
In the last 1 head to head games St-Pryvé St-Hilaire has won 0 times, Monaco has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.
St-Pryvé St-Hilaire vs Monaco H2H Goals
The last 1 times St-Pryvé St-Hilaire have played Monaco H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 4 goals. St-Pryvé St-Hilaire have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Monaco has scored 3 goals per game.
St-Pryvé St-Hilaire v Monaco O/U 2.5
In the last 1 games between St-Pryvé St-Hilaire v Monaco, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.
St-Pryvé St-Hilaire v Monaco O/U 3.5
In the last 1 games between St-Pryvé St-Hilaire v Monaco, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.
St-Pryvé St-Hilaire O/U 2.5
In St-Pryvé St-Hilaire's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.
Monaco O/U 2.5
In Monaco's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.
St-Pryvé St-Hilaire Goals
St-Pryvé St-Hilaire has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. St-Pryvé St-Hilaire has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals St-Pryvé St-Hilaire has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0
Monaco has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Monaco has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Monaco has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0
St-Pryvé St-Hilaire Home Stats
Whilst playing at home, St-Pryvé St-Hilaire has won a total of 9 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 1 out of the last 11 fixtures.
Monaco Home Stats
Whilst playing at home, Monaco has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 2 out of the last 8 fixtures.
St-Pryvé St-Hilaire v Monaco H2H Results
|20/01/20||St-Pryvé St-Hilaire v Monaco||Coupe de France||1-3|
St-Pryvé St-Hilaire Results
|19/09/20||Lorient II v St-Pryvé St-Hilaire||CFA Group A||0-2|
|12/09/20||St-Pryvé St-Hilaire v Versailles||CFA Group A||2-1|
|05/09/20||Rouen v St-Pryvé St-Hilaire||CFA Group A||0-1|
|02/09/20||St-Pryvé St-Hilaire v Blois||CFA Group A||4-1|
|29/08/20||Guingamp II v St-Pryvé St-Hilaire||CFA Group A||0-0|
|22/08/20||St-Pryvé St-Hilaire v C' Chartres||CFA Group A||2-1|
|25/07/20||Le Mans v St-Pryvé St-Hilaire||Club Friendlies||0-2|
|07/03/20||Saint-Étienne II v St-Pryvé St-Hilaire||CFA Group C||1-2|
|22/02/20||St-Pryvé St-Hilaire v Nantes II||CFA Group C||1-0|
|15/02/20||Blois v St-Pryvé St-Hilaire||CFA Group C||2-0|
|19/09/20||Rennes v Monaco||Ligue 1||2-1|
|13/09/20||Monaco v Nantes||Ligue 1||2-1|
|30/08/20||Metz v Monaco||Ligue 1||0-1|
|23/08/20||Monaco v Reims||Ligue 1||2-2|
|15/08/20||AZ Alkmaar v Monaco||Club Friendlies||0-2|
|01/08/20||Eintracht Frankfurt v Monaco||Club Friendlies||1-1|
|22/07/20||Standard Liège v Monaco||Club Friendlies||2-1|
|17/07/20||Cercle Brugge v Monaco||Club Friendlies||0-2|
|07/03/20||Nice v Monaco||Ligue 1||2-1|
|29/02/20||Monaco v Reims||Ligue 1||1-1|