Al Mokawloon vs Tanta Prediction & Preview
Free Betting Tip by HOT
Today I take a look at the Egypt premier league where Arab contractors will host tanta fc at Arab contractors stadium.
The hosts are doing a good job in the league, they are 2nd seven points from al ahly but before that they were undefeated in 4 matches winning 3 and drawing 1.
The visitors tanta fc are 13th on the log they come from a 1-0 win over El Gouna fc, they are not in good form having managed 1 win in 5 attempts. Away from home they haven't won in last 5 matches.
Arab contractors looks the better side to take all 3 points with the home crowd cheering them up it's hard to see them drop points against tanta
Al Mokawloon v Tanta H2H
In the last 7 head to head games Al Mokawloon has won 5 times, Tanta has won 1 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.
Al Mokawloon vs Tanta H2H Goals
The last 7 times Al Mokawloon have played Tanta H2H there have been on average 2.3 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Al Mokawloon have scored an average of 1.6 goals per game and Tanta has scored 0.7 goals per game.
Al Mokawloon v Tanta O/U 2.5
In the last 7 games between Al Mokawloon v Tanta, there has been over 2.5 goals in 42.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals 57.1% of the time.
Al Mokawloon v Tanta O/U 3.5
In the last 7 games between Al Mokawloon v Tanta, there has been over 3.5 goals in 14.3% of matches and under 3.5 goals 85.7% of the time.
Al Mokawloon O/U 2.5
In Al Mokawloon's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 75% of matches.
Tanta O/U 2.5
In Tanta's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.
Al Mokawloon Goals
Al Mokawloon has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Al Mokawloon has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Al Mokawloon has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
Tanta has managed to score an average of 0.5 goals per match in the last 20 games. Tanta has also conceded an average of 2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Tanta has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0
Al Mokawloon Home Stats
Whilst playing at home, Al Mokawloon has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 5 out of the last 13 fixtures.
Tanta Home Stats
Whilst playing at home, Tanta has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 4 out of the last 9 fixtures.
Al Mokawloon v Tanta H2H Results
|26/01/20||Al Mokawloon v Tanta||Premier League||2-0|
|05/03/18||Al Mokawloon v Tanta||Premier League||1-1|
|28/11/17||Tanta v Al Mokawloon||Premier League||0-1|
|24/05/17||Tanta v Al Mokawloon||Premier League||1-3|
|05/12/16||Al Mokawloon v Tanta||Premier League||1-0|
|29/04/07||Tanta v Al Mokawloon||Premier League||2-1|
|09/11/06||Al Mokawloon v Tanta||Premier League||2-1|
Al Mokawloon Results
|20/09/20||Al Mokawloon v Al Ittihad||Premier League||1-1|
|15/09/20||Ismaily v Al Mokawloon||Premier League||1-1|
|10/09/20||Al Mokawloon v Haras El Hodood||Premier League||3-2|
|07/09/20||Wadi Degla v Al Mokawloon||Premier League||1-1|
|03/09/20||Al Mokawloon v Al Masry||Premier League||2-0|
|30/08/20||El Gounah v Al Mokawloon||Premier League||2-0|
|27/08/20||Al Mokawloon v Zamalek||Premier League||2-1|
|21/08/20||Aswan v Al Mokawloon||Premier League||1-0|
|17/08/20||Al Mokawloon v El Entag El Harby||Premier League||2-1|
|13/08/20||Smouha v Al Mokawloon||Premier League||1-1|
|22/09/20||Zamalek v Tanta||Premier League||3-1|
|19/09/20||Tanta v Masr||Premier League||0-0|
|14/09/20||Aswan v Tanta||Premier League||4-0|
|11/09/20||Tanta v Misr Lel Makasa||Premier League||0-2|
|06/09/20||El Entag El Harby v Tanta||Premier League||3-0|
|03/09/20||Tanta v Al Ittihad||Premier League||1-1|
|30/08/20||Smouha v Tanta||Premier League||3-0|
|27/08/20||Tanta v Ismaily||Premier League||1-3|
|22/08/20||El Geish v Tanta||Premier League||1-0|
|18/08/20||Tanta v Haras El Hodood||Premier League||0-1|