Hull City vs Swansea City Prediction & Preview
Free Betting Tip by Galaktikos_97
alright let's see if Swansea can beat anyone, they really disappointed me in last round when they failed to beat QPR at home but they are lucky enough to play with another team which is right now in terrible shape, hull city lost 4 from last 5 and at home they are nothing better, since they have 6-2-8 which is a lot of defeats at home,Swansea did now won 4 in a row and 4 in a row on the road so if they fail to win again they will be out from the playoff race for sure, so I wish good luck to them tonight
Hull City v Swansea City H2H
In the last 15 head to head games Hull City has won 6 times, Swansea City has won 4 times and on 5 occasions it has ended in a draw.
Hull City vs Swansea City H2H Goals
The last 15 times Hull City have played Swansea City H2H there have been on average 2.6 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 8 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Hull City have scored an average of 1.4 goals per game and Swansea City has scored 1.2 goals per game.
Hull City v Swansea City O/U 2.5
In the last 15 games between Hull City v Swansea City, there has been over 2.5 goals in 46.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals 53.3% of the time.
Hull City v Swansea City O/U 3.5
In the last 15 games between Hull City v Swansea City, there has been over 3.5 goals in 26.7% of matches and under 3.5 goals 73.3% of the time.
Hull City O/U 2.5
In Hull City's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.
Swansea City O/U 2.5
In Swansea City's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.
Hull City Goals
Hull City has managed to score an average of 0.9 goals per match in the last 20 games. Hull City has also conceded an average of 2.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Hull City has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
Swansea City Goals
Swansea City has managed to score an average of 1.5 goals per match in the last 20 games. Swansea City has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Swansea City has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
Hull City Home Stats
Whilst playing at home, Hull City has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 8 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Swansea City Away Stats
Whilst playing away, Swansea City has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 5 out of the last 11 fixtures.
Hull City v Swansea City H2H Results
|14/02/20||Hull City v Swansea City||Championship||4-4|
|03/08/19||Swansea City v Hull City||Championship||2-1|
|27/04/19||Swansea City v Hull City||Championship||2-2|
|22/12/18||Hull City v Swansea City||Championship||3-2|
|11/03/17||Hull City v Swansea City||Premier League||2-1|
|07/01/17||Hull City v Swansea City||FA Cup||2-0|
|20/08/16||Swansea City v Hull City||Premier League||0-2|
|22/09/15||Hull City v Swansea City||Carabao Cup||1-0|
|04/04/15||Swansea City v Hull City||Premier League||3-1|
|20/12/14||Hull City v Swansea City||Premier League||0-1|
Hull City Results
|22/07/20||Cardiff City v Hull City||Championship||3-0|
|18/07/20||Hull City v Luton Town||Championship||0-1|
|14/07/20||Wigan Athletic v Hull City||Championship||8-0|
|11/07/20||Hull City v Millwall||Championship||0-1|
|08/07/20||Bristol City v Hull City||Championship||2-1|
|05/07/20||West Bromwich Albion v Hull City||Championship||4-2|
|02/07/20||Hull City v Middlesbrough||Championship||2-1|
|27/06/20||Birmingham City v Hull City||Championship||3-3|
|20/06/20||Hull City v Charlton Athletic||Championship||0-1|
|07/03/20||Stoke City v Hull City||Championship||5-1|
Swansea City Results
|29/07/20||Brentford v Swansea City||Championship||3-1|
|26/07/20||Swansea City v Brentford||Championship||1-0|
|22/07/20||Reading v Swansea City||Championship||1-4|
|18/07/20||Swansea City v Bristol City||Championship||1-0|
|15/07/20||Nottingham Forest v Swansea City||Championship||2-2|
|12/07/20||Swansea City v Leeds United||Championship||0-1|
|08/07/20||Birmingham City v Swansea City||Championship||1-3|
|05/07/20||Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday||Championship||2-1|
|30/06/20||Millwall v Swansea City||Championship||1-1|
|27/06/20||Swansea City v Luton Town||Championship||0-1|