Valencia vs Atlético Madrid Prediction & Preview
Free Betting Tip by Tomonongo
this match is going to be a feisty affair between two top team rivals that aim at solidifying their dominance within the la liga setting by trashing other teams .Valencia have been over performing mainly by being a threat to all top plight teams whereas Madrid have been more of a cautious teams who try by all means to concede less scores by defending more. This game is surely not one to predict an outright winner however guarantee of at least one goal is a plausible prediction which I personally feel is the best prediction towards this chilly game a
Valencia v Atlético Madrid H2H
In the last 20 head to head games Valencia has won 2 times, Atlético Madrid has won 11 times and on 7 occasions it has ended in a draw.
Valencia vs Atlético Madrid H2H Goals
The last 20 times Valencia have played Atlético Madrid H2H there have been on average 2.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 6 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Valencia have scored an average of 0.9 goals per game and Atlético Madrid has scored 1.6 goals per game.
Valencia v Atlético Madrid O/U 2.5
In the last 20 games between Valencia v Atlético Madrid, there has been over 2.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 2.5 goals 60% of the time.
Valencia v Atlético Madrid O/U 3.5
In the last 20 games between Valencia v Atlético Madrid, there has been over 3.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 3.5 goals 75% of the time.
Valencia O/U 2.5
In Valencia's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.
Atlético Madrid O/U 2.5
In Atlético Madrid's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 60% of matches.
Valencia has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Valencia has also conceded an average of 1.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Valencia has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
Atlético Madrid Goals
Atlético Madrid has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Atlético Madrid has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Atlético Madrid has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0
Valencia Home Stats
Whilst playing at home, Valencia has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 9 fixtures.
Atlético Madrid Home Stats
Whilst playing at home, Atlético Madrid has won a total of 7 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 2 out of the last 9 fixtures.
Valencia v Atlético Madrid H2H Results
|14/02/20||Valencia v Atlético Madrid||La Liga||2-2|
|19/10/19||Atlético Madrid v Valencia||La Liga||1-1|
|24/04/19||Atlético Madrid v Valencia||La Liga||3-2|
|20/08/18||Valencia v Atlético Madrid||La Liga||1-1|
|04/02/18||Atlético Madrid v Valencia||La Liga||1-0|
|09/09/17||Valencia v Atlético Madrid||La Liga||0-0|
|05/03/17||Atlético Madrid v Valencia||La Liga||3-0|
|02/10/16||Valencia v Atlético Madrid||La Liga||0-2|
|06/03/16||Valencia v Atlético Madrid||La Liga||1-3|
|25/10/15||Atlético Madrid v Valencia||La Liga||2-1|
|19/09/20||Celta de Vigo v Valencia||La Liga||2-1|
|13/09/20||Valencia v Levante||La Liga||4-2|
|28/08/20||Villarreal v Valencia||Club Friendlies||1-2|
|19/07/20||Sevilla v Valencia||La Liga||1-0|
|16/07/20||Valencia v Espanyol||La Liga||1-0|
|12/07/20||Leganés v Valencia||La Liga||1-0|
|07/07/20||Valencia v Real Valladolid||La Liga||2-1|
|04/07/20||Granada v Valencia||La Liga||2-2|
|01/07/20||Valencia v Athletic Club||La Liga||0-2|
|28/06/20||Villarreal v Valencia||La Liga||2-0|
Atlético Madrid Results
|13/08/20||RB Leipzig v Atlético Madrid||Champions League||2-1|
|19/07/20||Atlético Madrid v Real Sociedad||La Liga||1-1|
|16/07/20||Getafe v Atlético Madrid||La Liga||0-2|
|11/07/20||Atlético Madrid v Real Betis||La Liga||1-0|
|07/07/20||Celta de Vigo v Atlético Madrid||La Liga||1-1|
|03/07/20||Atlético Madrid v Mallorca||La Liga||3-0|
|30/06/20||Barcelona v Atlético Madrid||La Liga||2-2|
|27/06/20||Atlético Madrid v Deportivo Alavés||La Liga||2-1|
|23/06/20||Levante v Atlético Madrid||La Liga||0-1|
|20/06/20||Atlético Madrid v Real Valladolid||La Liga||1-0|