23-May-2020 13:00 Baranovichi vs BGU Minsk start time

Baranovichi v BGU Minsk Prediction & Preview

Belarus Belarus
FULL TIME
6-0

Betting Tip by W.13

Baranovici and BGU Minsk will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second division in Belarus. Baranovici this season have the following results: 2W, 0D and 1L. Meanwhile BGU Minsk have 1W, 0D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

Baranovici have already scored 14 goals this season. Their defense is not impressive as they have allowed 5 goals in 3 matches played. Their average game ends with 6,3 goals scored. BGU Minsk's total goal difference after 4 matches played is 4-9 and that is 3,3 goals scored per game on average.

Among the latest results there was Baranovici's 9-1 win against Ivatsevichi. BGU Minsk recently had a 1-3 loss to Pinsk. Another high scoring match is my prediction.

Bet Type: Goal Line
Odds: 1.8
Prediction: Over 3.75
Stake: 10

W.13 W.13 Lithuania| Published 22/05/2020 12:13

Baranovichi v BGU Minsk H2H

In the last 1 head to head games Baranovichi has won 1 times, BGU Minsk has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Baranovichi vs BGU Minsk H2H Goals

The last 1 times Baranovichi have played BGU Minsk H2H there have been on average 6 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 6 goals and the lowest scoring match 6 goals. Baranovichi have scored an average of 6 goals per game and BGU Minsk has scored 0 goals per game.

Baranovichi v BGU Minsk O/U 2.5

In the last 1 games between Baranovichi v BGU Minsk, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Baranovichi v BGU Minsk O/U 3.5

In the last 1 games between Baranovichi v BGU Minsk, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Baranovichi O/U 2.5

In Baranovichi's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.

BGU Minsk O/U 2.5

In BGU Minsk's last 12 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 91.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 8.3% of matches.

Baranovichi Goals

Baranovichi has managed to score an average of 2.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Baranovichi has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Baranovichi has scored in a match is 13 with the least goals being 0

BGU Minsk Goals

BGU Minsk has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 12 games. BGU Minsk has also conceded an average of 2.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals BGU Minsk has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Baranovichi Home Stats

Whilst playing at home, Baranovichi has won a total of 10 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 2 out of the last 15 fixtures.

BGU Minsk Away Stats

Whilst playing away, BGU Minsk has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 1 out of the last 4 fixtures.

Baranovichi v BGU Minsk H2H Results

Date Match League Result
23/05/20 Baranovichi v BGU Minsk Second Division 6-0

Baranovichi Results

W W W D W W W
Date Match League Result
11/07/20 Baranovichi v Meliorator Zhitkovichi Second Division 4-1
04/07/20 Baranovichi v FC Ostrovets Second Division 2-0
27/06/20 Baranovichi v Pershiy Regien Second Division 5-0
20/06/20 Baranovichi v DYuSSh-3 Pinsk Second Division 1-1
13/06/20 Baranovichi v Molodechno-DYuSSh 4 Second Division 2-1
06/06/20 Baranovichi v Smorgon Belarusian Cup 1-0
30/05/20 Baranovichi v Chayka Zelva Second Division 13-0
23/05/20 Baranovichi v BGU Minsk Second Division 6-0
16/05/20 Sparta Volkovysk v Baranovichi Belarusian Cup 1-1
10/05/20 Baranovichi v Kronon Second Division 3-1

BGU Minsk Results

L W D L L L L
Date Match League Result
11/07/20 BGU Minsk v Molodechno-DYuSSh 4 Second Division 1-4
04/07/20 BGU Minsk v Chayka Zelva Second Division 6-0
20/06/20 Kronon v BGU Minsk Second Division 3-3
14/06/20 BGU Minsk v Ivatsevichi Second Division 0-1
06/06/20 BGU Minsk v Gomel Belarusian Cup 0-5
30/05/20 Dinamo Malorita v BGU Minsk Second Division 3-0
23/05/20 Baranovichi v BGU Minsk Second Division 6-0
16/05/20 BGU Minsk v Zhlobin Belarusian Cup 3-1
09/05/20 Meliorator Zhitkovichi v BGU Minsk Second Division 2-1
02/05/20 BGU Minsk v FC Ostrovets Second Division 0-3

FAQ - Baranovichi vs BGU Minsk

Faq entry Who wins the most when Baranovichi plays BGU Minsk?
Baranovichi has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq entry Where can I bet on Baranovichi vs BGU Minsk?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq entry What time does the match Baranovichi vs BGU Minsk start?
Baranovichi vs BGU Minsk starts at 13:00(GMT) on Saturday 23rd May 2020.
Faq entry How many goals does Baranovichi usually score?
In the last 10 games, Baranovichi has scored on average 3.8 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does BGU Minsk usually score?
In the last 10 games, BGU Minsk has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Baranovichi usually concede?
In the last 10 games, Baranovichi has conceded on average 0.5 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does BGU Minsk usually concede?
In the last 10 games, BGU Minsk has conceded on average 2.8 goals per game.
Faq entry How many Baranovichi games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 10 games, 60% of Baranovichi games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry How many BGU Minsk games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 10 games, 90% of BGU Minsk games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry When did Baranovichi last play BGU Minsk?
They last played in the Second Division on 23/05/2020. Baranovichi played at home vs BGU Minsk away and the result after 90 minutes was 6-0.
Faq entry How quickly does Baranovichi usually score a goal?
In the last 10 matches, Baranovichi scored a goal on all occasions. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 37 minutes.
Faq entry How quickly does BGU Minsk usually score a goal?
In the last 10 matches, BGU Minsk has failed to score a goal on 5 occasions. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 40 minutes.
Faq entry What was the result of the match between Baranovichi vs BGU Minsk?
The match between Baranovichi and BGU Minsk finished 6-0 after 90 minutes.

W.13's All Time Stats

Preview Tipster Challenge

-911.44
-5.69%
1708
2.78

More Football Tips

Football Tips by Market Type

1X2 (8)
content loading