Free Betting Tip by Mackbet
I think Seongnam will win this match. There are three reasons for my pick. Here they are: The first reason is connect with the recent mutual results. Seongnam play good at Gangwon. They have two wins and one draw on the last 4 visits. They won 1:0 on 17.05.2017 and won 2:0 on 21.09.2013.
The second reason is connect with Gangwon. They suffered a 2:0 defeat to Sangju Sangmu in the last round. In addition, the hosts will be without injured Seo Min-Woo for this match.
The third and last reason is connect with Seongnam. They have one win and one draw after the opening two rounds. Even more, they did not conceded a single goal so far. The players confidence is high and I expect to win here.
Gangwon v Seongnam H2H
In the last 18 head to head games Gangwon has won 6 times, Seongnam has won 10 times and on 2 occasions it has ended in a draw.
Gangwon vs Seongnam H2H Goals
The last 18 times Gangwon have played Seongnam H2H there have been on average 2.3 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Gangwon have scored an average of 0.9 goals per game and Seongnam has scored 1.4 goals per game.
Gangwon v Seongnam O/U 2.5
In the last 18 games between Gangwon v Seongnam, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.
Gangwon v Seongnam O/U 3.5
In the last 18 games between Gangwon v Seongnam, there has been over 3.5 goals in 5.6% of matches and under 3.5 goals 94.4% of the time.
Gangwon O/U 2.5
In Gangwon's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.
Seongnam O/U 2.5
In Seongnam's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 30% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 70% of matches.
Gangwon has managed to score an average of 1.5 goals per match in the last 20 games. Gangwon has also conceded an average of 1.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Gangwon has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
Seongnam has managed to score an average of 0.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. Seongnam has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Seongnam has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0
Gangwon Home Stats
Whilst playing at home, Gangwon has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 2 out of the last 9 fixtures.
Seongnam Away Stats
Whilst playing away, Seongnam has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 5 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Gangwon v Seongnam H2H Results
|23/05/20||Gangwon v Seongnam||K-League 1||1-1|
|25/09/19||Seongnam v Gangwon||K-League 1||1-0|
|19/05/19||Seongnam v Gangwon||K-League 1||1-2|
|31/03/19||Gangwon v Seongnam||K-League 1||2-1|
|17/05/17||Gangwon v Seongnam||Korean Cup||0-1|
|30/10/13||Seongnam v Gangwon||K-League 1||1-2|
|21/09/13||Gangwon v Seongnam||K-League 1||0-2|
|28/08/13||Seongnam v Gangwon||K-League 1||2-0|
|12/05/13||Gangwon v Seongnam||K-League 1||2-1|
|28/11/12||Seongnam v Gangwon||K-League 1||0-1|
|15/07/20||Gwangju v Gangwon||Korean Cup||2-4|
|12/07/20||Gangwon v Gwangju||K-League 1||4-1|
|04/07/20||Gangwon v Busan I'Park||K-League 1||2-4|
|01/07/20||Gangwon v Gangneung City||Korean Cup||1-1|
|27/06/20||Daegu v Gangwon||K-League 1||2-1|
|20/06/20||Pohang Steelers v Gangwon||K-League 1||2-0|
|16/06/20||Gangwon v Ulsan||K-League 1||0-3|
|13/06/20||Suwon Bluewings v Gangwon||K-League 1||2-2|
|05/06/20||Incheon United v Gangwon||K-League 1||1-2|
|30/05/20||Gangwon v Jeonbuk Motors||K-League 1||1-0|
|15/07/20||Daegu v Seongnam||Korean Cup||1-1|
|11/07/20||Jeonbuk Motors v Seongnam||K-League 1||2-2|
|05/07/20||Seongnam v Pohang Steelers||K-League 1||0-4|
|01/07/20||Seongnam v Asan Mugunghwa||Korean Cup||1-0|
|27/06/20||Busan I'Park v Seongnam||K-League 1||1-1|
|20/06/20||Seongnam v Sangju Sangmu||K-League 1||0-1|
|16/06/20||Seongnam v Suwon Bluewings||K-League 1||0-2|
|13/06/20||Ulsan v Seongnam||K-League 1||1-0|
|07/06/20||Seongnam v Daegu||K-League 1||1-2|
|31/05/20||Seoul v Seongnam||K-League 1||0-1|