05-Jun-2020 14:30 Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res. start time

Slutsk Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. Prediction & Preview

FULL TIME
2-0

Betting Tip by Kenedylen

This fixture features No. 10 vs No. 6 in the league, Slutsk Reserves vs Torpedo Zhodino Reserves.

Slutsk Reserves coming from a 3 - 3 away draw to Fk Minsk Reserves and their last home game a 3 - 2 win to Rukh Brest reserves. Torpedo Zhodino Reserves coming from a 2 - 0 home win to Smolevichy Reserves and their last away game 0 - 1 win to Slavia Mozyr Reserves.

Torpedo Zhodino Reserves coming from a win to a team above themselves and not conceding also means they won't concede here and will win this. Slutsk conceding multiple goals in both their games to teams below them means they concede multiple goals here to lead to a win to Torpedo Zhodino Reserves.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.91
Prediction: 2
Stake: 10

Kenedylen Kenedylen Nigeria| Published 04/06/2020 23:16

Slutsk Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. H2H

In the last 1 head to head games Slutsk Res. has won 1 times, Torpedo Zhodino Res. has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res. H2H Goals

The last 1 times Slutsk Res. have played Torpedo Zhodino Res. H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Slutsk Res. have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Torpedo Zhodino Res. has scored 0 goals per game.

Slutsk Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. O/U 2.5

In the last 1 games between Slutsk Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res., there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Slutsk Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. O/U 3.5

In the last 1 games between Slutsk Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res., there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Slutsk Res. O/U 2.5

In Slutsk Res.'s last 16 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

Torpedo Zhodino Res. O/U 2.5

In Torpedo Zhodino Res.'s last 16 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 43.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 56.2% of matches.

Slutsk Res. Goals

Slutsk Res. has managed to score an average of 1.9 goals per match in the last 16 games. Slutsk Res. has also conceded an average of 1.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Slutsk Res. has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Torpedo Zhodino Res. Goals

Torpedo Zhodino Res. has managed to score an average of 1.9 goals per match in the last 16 games. Torpedo Zhodino Res. has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Torpedo Zhodino Res. has scored in a match is 9 with the least goals being 0

Slutsk Res. Home Stats

Whilst playing at home, Slutsk Res. has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Torpedo Zhodino Res. Away Stats

Whilst playing away, Torpedo Zhodino Res. has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 1 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Slutsk Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. H2H Results

Date Match League Result
05/06/20 Slutsk Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 2-0

Slutsk Res. Results

D W L W W D W
Date Match League Result
02/07/20 Slavia Res. v Slutsk Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 1-1
25/06/20 Smolevichy-STI Res. v Slutsk Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 0-4
18/06/20 Slutsk Res. v Neman Grodno Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 0-1
11/06/20 Gorodeya Res. v Slutsk Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 1-4
05/06/20 Slutsk Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 2-0
31/05/20 Minsk Res. v Slutsk Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 3-3
22/05/20 Slutsk Res. v FK Ruh Brest Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 3-2
15/05/20 BATE Res. v Slutsk Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 3-0
07/05/20 Slutsk Res. v Energetyk-BGU Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 0-3
01/05/20 Dinamo Minsk Res. v Slutsk Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 2-1

Torpedo Zhodino Res. Results

L W W L D L W
Date Match League Result
10/07/20 Belshina Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 1-0
04/07/20 Torpedo Zhodino Res. v Shakhtyor Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 4-1
27/06/20 Torpedo Zhodino Res. v Vitebsk Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 3-1
19/06/20 Isloch Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 2-1
12/06/20 Torpedo Zhodino Res. v Dinamo Brest Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 2-2
05/06/20 Slutsk Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 2-0
28/05/20 Torpedo Zhodino Res. v Smolevichy-STI Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 2-0
14/05/20 Torpedo Zhodino Res. v Gorodeya Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 9-4
08/05/20 Slavia Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 0-1
01/05/20 Minsk Res. v Torpedo Zhodino Res. Vysshaya Liga Reserve 3-1

FAQ - Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res.

Faq entry Who wins the most when Slutsk Res. plays Torpedo Zhodino Res.?
Slutsk Res. has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq entry Where can I bet on Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res.?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq entry What time does the match Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res. start?
Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res. starts at 14:30(GMT) on Friday 5th June 2020.
Faq entry How many goals does Slutsk Res. usually score?
In the last 10 games, Slutsk Res. has scored on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Torpedo Zhodino Res. usually score?
In the last 10 games, Torpedo Zhodino Res. has scored on average 2.3 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Slutsk Res. usually concede?
In the last 10 games, Slutsk Res. has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Torpedo Zhodino Res. usually concede?
In the last 10 games, Torpedo Zhodino Res. has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq entry How many Slutsk Res. games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 10 games, 70% of Slutsk Res. games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry How many Torpedo Zhodino Res. games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 10 games, 60% of Torpedo Zhodino Res. games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry When did Slutsk Res. last play Torpedo Zhodino Res.?
They last played in the Vysshaya Liga Reserve on 05/06/2020. Slutsk Res. played at home vs Torpedo Zhodino Res. away and the result after 90 minutes was 2-0.
Faq entry How quickly does Slutsk Res. usually score a goal?
In the last 10 matches, Slutsk Res. has failed to score a goal on 3 occasions. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 20 minutes.
Faq entry How quickly does Torpedo Zhodino Res. usually score a goal?
In the last 10 matches, Torpedo Zhodino Res. has failed to score a goal on 2 occasions. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 28 minutes.
Faq entry What was the result of the match between Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res.?
The match between Slutsk Res. and Torpedo Zhodino Res. finished 2-0 after 90 minutes.

Kenedylen's All Time Stats

Preview Tipster Challenge

-1452.3
-4.48%
3253
1.97

Football Tips by Market Type

1X2 (57)
content loading