23-Feb-2021 10:30 Sudeva vs Gokulam start time

Sudeva vs Gokulam Prediction & H2H

India India
FULL TIME
0-1

Free Betting Tip by nawoo

This Indian I League match sees Sudeva Delhi who are in 8th spot hosting Gokulam who occupy 4th spot.

Sudeva Delhi have won just once in last 5 matches of which only one has been over. They have played 3 at home, losing 2 and winning one with the win being over in which they covered the bet.

Gokulam have won 3 and drawn once in last 5 of which 4 have been over. They have played 4 on the road, losing 2 and winning 2 with three of the 4 ending in over and they have managed to cover the bet in both wins, so fancy some goals.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 2
Prediction: Over 2.5
Stake: 10

nawoo nawoo Kenya| Published 23/02/2021 07:55

Sudeva v Gokulam H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
23/02/21Sudeva v GokulamI-League0-1

Sudeva vs Gokulam H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Sudeva has won 0 times, Gokulam has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Sudeva vs Gokulam H2H Goals

The last 1 times Sudeva have played Gokulam H2H there have been on average 1 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 1 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Sudeva have scored an average of 0 goals per game and Gokulam has scored 1 goals per game.

Sudeva vs Gokulam Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Sudeva vs Gokulam, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Sudeva vs Gokulam Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Sudeva vs Gokulam, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Sudeva Over 2.5 goals

In Sudeva's last 11 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 36.4% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 63.6% of matches.

Gokulam Over 2.5 goals

In Gokulam's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.

Sudeva Goals

Sudeva has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 11 games. Sudeva has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Sudeva has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Gokulam Goals

Gokulam has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Gokulam has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Gokulam has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Sudeva Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Sudeva has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 0 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Gokulam Away Results

Whilst playing away, Gokulam has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 0 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Sudeva Results

W L L L D W D
DateMatchLeagueResult
06/03/21Chennai City v SudevaI-League1-2
28/02/21Sudeva v TRAUI-League2-3
23/02/21Sudeva v GokulamI-League0-1
19/02/21Sudeva v NEROCAI-League0-2
14/02/21Aizawl v SudevaI-League1-1
03/02/21Chennai City v SudevaI-League0-4
29/01/21Minerva Punjab v SudevaI-League0-0
25/01/21Churchill Brothers v SudevaI-League2-0
19/01/21Real Kashmir v SudevaI-League1-1
14/01/21Sudeva v ArrowsI-League3-0

Gokulam Results

W L W W W L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
05/03/21Minerva Punjab v GokulamI-League0-1
01/03/21Gokulam v Churchill BrothersI-League2-3
23/02/21Sudeva v GokulamI-League0-1
19/02/21Gokulam v ArrowsI-League4-0
13/02/21TRAU v GokulamI-League1-3
08/02/21Mohammedan v GokulamI-League2-1
30/01/21Gokulam v Real KashmirI-League0-0
25/01/21NEROCA v GokulamI-League1-4
20/01/21Aizawl v GokulamI-League2-0
14/01/21Gokulam v Minerva PunjabI-League4-3

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading