24-Feb-2021 13:30 San Donato Tavarnelle vs Montespaccato start time

San Donato Tavarnelle vs Montespaccato Prediction & H2H

FULL TIME
2-2

Free Betting Tip by Tawa

I fancy over 2.5 in this game.

Home team are currently sitting in 9th place in the league so far and playing at home they are currently ranked as the 8th team playing at home with 3 win 4 draw from the 7 matches played so far in the league.

While away side are currently sitting in 1th place in the league so far and playing away from home they are ranked as 16th team playing on the road with 2 win 1 draw from the 8 matches played so far. The last match between these two ended with 3 goals in it.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.67
Prediction: Under 2.5
Stake: 10

Tawa Tawa Zimbabwe| Published 24/02/2021 07:06

San Donato Tavarnelle v Montespaccato H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
24/02/21San Donato Tavarnelle v MontespaccatoSerie D: Girone E2-2
04/10/20Montespaccato v San Donato TavarnelleSerie D: Girone E2-1

San Donato Tavarnelle vs Montespaccato H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games San Donato Tavarnelle has won 0 times, Montespaccato has won 1 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

San Donato Tavarnelle vs Montespaccato H2H Goals

The last 2 times San Donato Tavarnelle have played Montespaccato H2H there have been on average 3.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. San Donato Tavarnelle have scored an average of 1.5 goals per game and Montespaccato has scored 2 goals per game.

San Donato Tavarnelle vs Montespaccato Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between San Donato Tavarnelle vs Montespaccato, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

San Donato Tavarnelle vs Montespaccato Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between San Donato Tavarnelle vs Montespaccato, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

San Donato Tavarnelle Over 2.5 goals

In San Donato Tavarnelle's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 35% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 65% of matches.

Montespaccato Over 2.5 goals

In Montespaccato's last 18 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55.6% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 44.4% of matches.

San Donato Tavarnelle Goals

San Donato Tavarnelle has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. San Donato Tavarnelle has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals San Donato Tavarnelle has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Montespaccato Goals

Montespaccato has managed to score an average of 0.9 goals per match in the last 18 games. Montespaccato has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Montespaccato has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

San Donato Tavarnelle Home Results

Whilst playing at home, San Donato Tavarnelle has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 6 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Montespaccato Away Results

Whilst playing away, Montespaccato has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 2 out of the last 9 fixtures.

San Donato Tavarnelle Results

D D D W W L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
28/02/21Scandicci v San Donato TavarnelleSerie D: Girone E0-0
24/02/21San Donato Tavarnelle v MontespaccatoSerie D: Girone E2-2
17/02/21San Donato Tavarnelle v Sporting TrestinaSerie D: Girone E1-1
14/02/21Grassina v San Donato TavarnelleSerie D: Girone E0-1
07/02/21San Donato Tavarnelle v CannaraSerie D: Girone E2-0
03/02/21Sangiovannese v San Donato TavarnelleSerie D: Girone E2-1
31/01/21San Donato Tavarnelle v FlaminiaSerie D: Girone E2-2
27/01/21Montevarchi Calcio v San Donato TavarnelleSerie D: Girone E1-2
24/01/21Tiferno Lerchi v San Donato TavarnelleSerie D: Girone E1-1
20/01/21San Donato Tavarnelle v ScandicciSerie D: Girone E1-0

Montespaccato Results

L D W D D L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
28/02/21Montespaccato v TrastevereSerie D: Girone E1-2
24/02/21San Donato Tavarnelle v MontespaccatoSerie D: Girone E2-2
21/02/21Montespaccato v Sporting TrestinaSerie D: Girone E2-1
17/02/21Cannara v MontespaccatoSerie D: Girone E0-0
10/02/21Montespaccato v Tiferno LerchiSerie D: Girone E0-0
07/02/21Gavorrano v MontespaccatoSerie D: Girone E1-0
03/02/21Montespaccato v ScandicciSerie D: Girone E2-4
10/01/21Sangiovannese v MontespaccatoSerie D: Girone E0-1
06/01/21Montespaccato v Ostia Mare LidocalcioSerie D: Girone E2-2
23/12/20Flaminia v MontespaccatoSerie D: Girone E1-0

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading