11-Jun-2021 14:00 Sers Elyan vs Al Merreikh start time

Sers Elyan vs Al Merreikh Prediction & H2H

FULL TIME
1-1

Free Betting Tip by prediksi_parlay90

The Sers Elyan fc team and the Al Merreikh fc team, go head to head in Egypt second league.

The Sers Elyan fc team had 2 of 5 matched played at home was draw. While the guest team the Al Merreikh fc team played at away in the last 5 previous matched, 3 of them ended with draw.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 2.75
Prediction: X
Stake: 8

prediksi_parlay90 prediksi_parlay90 Indonesia| Published 10/06/2021 15:38

Sers Elyan v Al Merreikh H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
11/06/21Sers Elyan v Al MerreikhSecond League: Group B1-1
08/02/21Al Merreikh v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B1-0

Sers Elyan vs Al Merreikh H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Sers Elyan has won 0 times, Al Merreikh has won 1 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Sers Elyan vs Al Merreikh H2H Goals

The last 2 times Sers Elyan have played Al Merreikh H2H there have been on average 1.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Sers Elyan have scored an average of 0.5 goals per game and Al Merreikh has scored 1 goals per game.

Sers Elyan vs Al Merreikh Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Sers Elyan vs Al Merreikh, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Sers Elyan vs Al Merreikh Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Sers Elyan vs Al Merreikh, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Sers Elyan Over 2.5 goals

In Sers Elyan's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 35% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 65% of matches.

Al Merreikh Over 2.5 goals

In Al Merreikh's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 95% of matches.

Sers Elyan Goals

Sers Elyan has managed to score an average of 0.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Sers Elyan has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Sers Elyan has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Al Merreikh Goals

Al Merreikh has managed to score an average of 0.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Al Merreikh has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Al Merreikh has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Sers Elyan Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Sers Elyan has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 5 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Al Merreikh Away Results

Whilst playing away, Al Merreikh has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 7 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Sers Elyan Results

D L W W L D D
DateMatchLeagueResult
11/06/21Sers Elyan v Al MerreikhSecond League: Group B1-1
04/06/21Petrojet v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B1-0
28/05/21Sers Elyan v TersanaSecond League: Group B1-0
24/05/21El Seka El Hadid v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B0-2
21/05/21Sers Elyan v Coca-ColaSecond League: Group B0-3
17/05/21Nojom El Mostabel v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B0-0
09/04/21Sers Elyan v Porto SuezSecond League: Group B0-0
02/04/21Olympic El Qanah v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B2-1
26/03/21Sers Elyan v NasrSecond League: Group B0-1
19/03/21Tanta v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B2-0
12/03/21El Zarqa v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B2-1
05/03/21Sers Elyan v Gomhoreyat ShepinSecond League: Group B2-2
26/02/21Sers Elyan v El DaklyehSecond League: Group B1-2
19/02/21Masr v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B2-2
12/02/21Sers Elyan v SuezSecond League: Group B0-0
08/02/21Al Merreikh v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B1-0
29/01/21Sers Elyan v PetrojetSecond League: Group B1-0
22/01/21Tersana v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B2-0
15/01/21Sers Elyan v El Seka El HadidSecond League: Group B1-1
08/01/21Coca-Cola v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B3-0
02/01/21Sers Elyan v Nojom El MostabelSecond League: Group B1-0
28/12/20Porto Suez v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B2-1
23/12/20Sers Elyan v Olympic El QanahSecond League: Group B0-0
17/12/20Nasr v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B0-1
09/12/20Sers Elyan v TantaSecond League: Group B2-2
03/12/20Sers Elyan v El ZarqaSecond League: Group B1-2
28/11/20Gomhoreyat Shepin v Sers ElyanSecond League: Group B0-1

Al Merreikh Results

L D L W D W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
18/06/21Al Merreikh v NasrSecond League: Group B0-1
11/06/21Sers Elyan v Al MerreikhSecond League: Group B1-1
04/06/21El Zarqa v Al MerreikhSecond League: Group B1-0
31/05/21Al Merreikh v TantaSecond League: Group B1-0
28/05/21Gomhoreyat Shepin v Al MerreikhSecond League: Group B0-0
24/05/21Al Merreikh v El DaklyehSecond League: Group B1-0
21/05/21Masr v Al MerreikhSecond League: Group B2-0
17/05/21Al Merreikh v SuezSecond League: Group B0-1
02/04/21Petrojet v Al MerreikhSecond League: Group B1-1
26/03/21Al Merreikh v TersanaSecond League: Group B0-0

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading