11-Jun-2021 00:00 El Nacional vs Guayaquil start time

El Nacional vs Guayaquil Prediction & H2H

Ecuador Ecuador
FULL TIME
2-0

Free Betting Tip by nawoo

El Nacional have seen over twice in last 5 home matches, covering the bet once and in last 5 overall outings they have had a single over.

Guayaquil have seen over in 3 of their last 5 matches as well as in 4 of their last 5 trips.

The reverse leg in April also ended in over.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 2.25
Prediction: Over 2.5
Stake: 9

nawoo nawoo Kenya| Published 10/06/2021 21:44

El Nacional v Guayaquil H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
11/06/21El Nacional v GuayaquilPrimera B2-0
15/04/21Guayaquil v El NacionalPrimera B2-1

El Nacional vs Guayaquil H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games El Nacional has won 1 times, Guayaquil has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

El Nacional vs Guayaquil H2H Goals

The last 2 times El Nacional have played Guayaquil H2H there have been on average 2.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 3 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. El Nacional have scored an average of 1.5 goals per game and Guayaquil has scored 1 goals per game.

El Nacional vs Guayaquil Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between El Nacional vs Guayaquil, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.

El Nacional vs Guayaquil Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between El Nacional vs Guayaquil, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

El Nacional Over 2.5 goals

In El Nacional's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.

Guayaquil Over 2.5 goals

In Guayaquil's last 15 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 46.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 53.3% of matches.

El Nacional Goals

El Nacional has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. El Nacional has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals El Nacional has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Guayaquil Goals

Guayaquil has managed to score an average of 1.3 goals per match in the last 15 games. Guayaquil has also conceded an average of 1.3 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Guayaquil has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

El Nacional Home Results

Whilst playing at home, El Nacional has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Guayaquil Away Results

Whilst playing away, Guayaquil has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 8 fixtures.

El Nacional Results

D W W D L W D
DateMatchLeagueResult
17/06/21El Nacional v GualaceoPrimera B1-1
13/06/21Independiente Juniors v El NacionalPrimera B1-3
11/06/21El Nacional v GuayaquilPrimera B2-0
06/06/21Cumbaya v El NacionalPrimera B1-1
03/06/21El Nacional v LDU PortoviejoPrimera B1-2
26/05/21Chacaritas v El NacionalPrimera B0-1
20/05/21El Nacional v Duros del BalónPrimera B0-0
13/05/21El Nacional v Puerto QuitoPrimera B1-0
06/05/21Gualaceo v El NacionalPrimera B1-0
23/04/21El Nacional v Independiente JuniorsPrimera B4-0
15/04/21Guayaquil v El NacionalPrimera B2-1
07/04/21El Nacional v CumbayaPrimera B2-0
26/03/21El Nacional v ChacaritasPrimera B3-0
19/03/21América de Quito v El NacionalPrimera B1-1
31/01/21LDU Portoviejo v El NacionalPrimera B3-0
20/12/20Orense v El NacionalLiga Pro1-0
18/12/20El Nacional v MacaráLiga Pro2-1
13/12/20Emelec v El NacionalLiga Pro3-0
09/12/20El Nacional v AucasLiga Pro2-2
06/12/20Independiente del Valle v El NacionalLiga Pro2-0
29/11/20El Nacional v Guayaquil CityLiga Pro0-3
22/11/20Olmedo v El NacionalLiga Pro1-2
19/11/20El Nacional v Universidad CatólicaLiga Pro0-2
16/11/20El Nacional v Barcelona GuayaquilLiga Pro1-1
10/11/20Técnico Universitario v El NacionalLiga Pro1-0
06/11/20El Nacional v DelfinLiga Pro1-3
31/10/20Deportivo Cuenca v El NacionalLiga Pro0-0
25/10/20LDU Quito v El NacionalLiga Pro1-0
18/10/20El Nacional v Mushuc RunaLiga Pro2-1
15/10/20LDU Portoviejo v El NacionalLiga Pro3-0

Guayaquil Results

W W L D L L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
16/06/21Puerto Quito v GuayaquilPrimera B0-1
13/06/21Guayaquil v Duros del BalónPrimera B1-0
11/06/21El Nacional v GuayaquilPrimera B2-0
05/06/21Guayaquil v GualaceoPrimera B1-1
02/06/21Guayaquil v Independiente JuniorsPrimera B1-2
28/05/21Cumbaya v GuayaquilPrimera B2-1
19/05/21Guayaquil v ChacaritasPrimera B0-0
12/05/21América de Quito v GuayaquilPrimera B1-2
05/05/21Guayaquil v Puerto QuitoPrimera B0-1
21/04/21Duros del Balón v GuayaquilPrimera B3-4

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading