23-Jul-2021 01:30 Austin vs Seattle Sounders start time

Austin vs Seattle Sounders Prediction & H2H

FULL TIME
0-1

Free Betting Tip by prediksi_parlay90

An intriguing clash of cultures is set to kick off, as particularly Austin side which it would be generous to call even their third choice selection meet a more settle Seattle Sounders team.

Except Seattle Sounders pair cause to problem though, and their contribution can help a cobbled together unit salvage a valuable point.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 4
Prediction: Under 1.5
Stake: 5

prediksi_parlay90 prediksi_parlay90 Indonesia| Published 22/07/2021 03:16

Austin vs Seattle Sounders Live Stream

Austin vs Seattle Sounders
  1. Register here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Austin v Seattle Sounders H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
23/07/21Austin v Seattle SoundersMajor League Soccer0-1
31/05/21Seattle Sounders v AustinMajor League Soccer0-0

Austin vs Seattle Sounders H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Austin has won 0 times, Seattle Sounders has won 1 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Austin vs Seattle Sounders H2H Goals

The last 2 times Austin have played Seattle Sounders H2H there have been on average 0.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 1 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Austin have scored an average of 0 goals per game and Seattle Sounders has scored 0.5 goals per game.

Austin vs Seattle Sounders Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Austin vs Seattle Sounders, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Austin vs Seattle Sounders Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Austin vs Seattle Sounders, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Austin Over 2.5 goals

In Austin's last 15 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 26.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 73.3% of matches.

Seattle Sounders Over 2.5 goals

In Seattle Sounders's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.

Austin Goals

Austin has managed to score an average of 0.7 goals per match in the last 15 games. Austin has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Austin has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Seattle Sounders Goals

Seattle Sounders has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Seattle Sounders has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Seattle Sounders has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Austin Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Austin has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 2 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Seattle Sounders Away Results

Whilst playing away, Seattle Sounders has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Austin Results

L L L W D L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
23/07/21Austin v Seattle SoundersMajor League Soccer0-1
12/07/21Austin v Tigres UANLClub Friendlies1-3
08/07/21Austin v Los Angeles FCMajor League Soccer0-2
02/07/21Austin v Portland TimbersMajor League Soccer4-1
28/06/21Austin v Columbus CrewMajor League Soccer0-0
24/06/21Minnesota United v AustinMajor League Soccer2-0
20/06/21Austin v SJ EarthquakesMajor League Soccer0-0
12/06/21Sporting KC v AustinMajor League Soccer1-1
31/05/21Seattle Sounders v AustinMajor League Soccer0-0
24/05/21Nashville SC v AustinMajor League Soccer1-0

Seattle Sounders Results

D L W L W D D
DateMatchLeagueResult
31/07/21Seattle Sounders v SJ EarthquakesMajor League Soccer
26/07/21Seattle Sounders v Sporting KCMajor League Soccer1-3
23/07/21Austin v Seattle SoundersMajor League Soccer0-1
18/07/21Minnesota United v Seattle SoundersMajor League Soccer1-0
08/07/21Seattle Sounders v Houston DynamoMajor League Soccer2-0
05/07/21Colorado Rapids v Seattle SoundersMajor League Soccer1-1
27/06/21Seattle Sounders v Vancouver WhitecapsMajor League Soccer2-2
24/06/21Seattle Sounders v Real Salt LakeMajor League Soccer2-1
20/06/21LA Galaxy v Seattle SoundersMajor League Soccer1-2
31/05/21Seattle Sounders v AustinMajor League Soccer0-0

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading