22-Jul-2021 11:00 Honduras U23 vs Romania U23 start time

Honduras U23 vs Romania U23 Prediction & H2H

FULL TIME
0-1

Free Betting Tip by goodens

I can tell you about my own nation, Romania, that they will be very attacking minded in this one, and overall we do not have that strong of a defense, while Honduras made it to 4th place at the last Olympic Games but lost big 6-0 with Brazil and 3-2 with Nigeria their last two games, so I feel there are very good chances that we shall see couple of goals being scored in this one.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 2.25
Prediction: Over 2.5
Stake: 9

goodens goodens Romania| Published 22/07/2021 06:19

Honduras U23 vs Romania U23 Live Stream

Honduras U23 vs Romania U23
  1. Register here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Honduras U23 v Romania U23 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
22/07/21Honduras U23 v Romania U23Olympic Games0-1

Honduras U23 vs Romania U23 H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Honduras U23 has won 0 times, Romania U23 has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Honduras U23 vs Romania U23 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Honduras U23 have played Romania U23 H2H there have been on average 1 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 1 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Honduras U23 have scored an average of 0 goals per game and Romania U23 has scored 1 goals per game.

Honduras U23 vs Romania U23 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Honduras U23 vs Romania U23, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Honduras U23 vs Romania U23 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Honduras U23 vs Romania U23, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Honduras U23 Over 2.5 goals

In Honduras U23's last 12 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 58.3% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 41.7% of matches.

Romania U23 Over 2.5 goals

In Romania U23's last 3 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 100% of matches.

Honduras U23 Goals

Honduras U23 has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 12 games. Honduras U23 has also conceded an average of 1.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Honduras U23 has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Romania U23 Goals

Romania U23 has managed to score an average of 0.7 goals per match in the last 3 games. Romania U23 has also conceded an average of 0.3 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Romania U23 has scored in a match is 1 with the least goals being 0

Honduras U23 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Honduras U23 has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 1 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Romania U23 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Romania U23 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 0 out of the last 3 fixtures.

Honduras U23 Results

L L L L W D L
DateMatchLeagueResult
22/07/21Honduras U23 v Romania U23Olympic Games0-1
12/07/21Japan U23 v Honduras U23Friendly International U233-1
20/08/16Honduras U23 v Nigeria U23Olympic Games2-3
17/08/16Brazil U23 v Honduras U23Olympic Games6-0
13/08/16Korea Republic U23 v Honduras U23Olympic Games0-1
10/08/16Argentina U23 v Honduras U23Olympic Games1-1
07/08/16Honduras U23 v Portugal U23Olympic Games1-2
04/08/16Honduras U23 v Algeria U23Olympic Games3-2
04/08/12Brazil U23 v Honduras U23Olympic Games3-2
01/08/12Japan U23 v Honduras U23Olympic Games0-0

Romania U23 Results

W W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
22/07/21Honduras U23 v Romania U23Olympic Games0-1
08/06/21Australia U23 v Romania U23Friendly International U230-1
05/06/21Mexico U23 v Romania U23Friendly International U231-0

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading