16-Sep-2021 12:00 Aalesunds U19 vs Bryne U19 start time

Aalesunds U19 vs Bryne U19 Prediction & H2H

Norway Norway
FULL TIME
3-0

Free Betting Tip by Argentinos

It is pretty clear that this match from Norway u19 league will bring a lot of goals and I will try it. So, Aalesund u19 is team who is played 1-6, 5-2 and 6-2 in last three matches, so it is natural to bet on goals and this time, surely.

Bet Type: Goal Line
Odds: 1.9
Prediction: Over 3.5, 4.0
Stake: 10

Argentinos Argentinos Serbia| Published 15/09/2021 09:00

Aalesunds U19 vs Bryne U19 Live Stream

#AD

Aalesunds U19 vs Bryne U19

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Aalesunds U19 v Bryne U19 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
16/09/21Aalesunds U19 v Bryne U19Junior U193-0

Aalesunds U19 vs Bryne U19 H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Aalesunds U19 has won 1 times, Bryne U19 has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Aalesunds U19 vs Bryne U19 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Aalesunds U19 have played Bryne U19 H2H there have been on average 3 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 3 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. Aalesunds U19 have scored an average of 3 goals per game and Bryne U19 has scored 0 goals per game.

Aalesunds U19 vs Bryne U19 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Aalesunds U19 vs Bryne U19, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Aalesunds U19 vs Bryne U19 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Aalesunds U19 vs Bryne U19, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Aalesunds U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Aalesunds U19's last 7 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 71.4% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 28.6% of matches.

Bryne U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Bryne U19's last 8 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 87.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 12.5% of matches.

Aalesunds U19 Goals

Aalesunds U19 has managed to score an average of 3.4 goals per match in the last 7 games. Aalesunds U19 has also conceded an average of 0.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Aalesunds U19 has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 1

Bryne U19 Goals

Bryne U19 has managed to score an average of 2.1 goals per match in the last 8 games. Bryne U19 has also conceded an average of 1.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Bryne U19 has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Aalesunds U19 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Aalesunds U19 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 1 out of the last 3 fixtures.

Bryne U19 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Bryne U19 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 0 out of the last 4 fixtures.

Aalesunds U19 Results

W W W W W D W
DateMatchLeagueResult
16/09/21Aalesunds U19 v Bryne U19Junior U193-0
07/09/21Start U19 v Aalesunds U19Junior U191-3
01/09/21Bodø / Glimt U19 v Aalesunds U19Junior U191-6
25/08/21Aalesunds U19 v Mjøndalen U19Junior U195-1
08/07/21Ullensaker / Kisa U19 v Aalesunds U19Junior U191-4
25/06/21Aalesunds U19 v Molde U19Junior U191-1
19/06/21Kristiansund U19 v Aalesunds U19Junior U190-2

Bryne U19 Results

L L W L W W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
16/09/21Aalesunds U19 v Bryne U19Junior U193-0
12/09/21Rosenborg U19 v Bryne U19Junior U192-1
28/08/21Bryne U19 v Ullensaker / Kisa U19Junior U194-2
21/08/21Bryne U19 v Stabæk U19Junior U191-4
03/08/21Bryne U19 v Åsane U19Junior U196-0
29/07/21Kristiansund U19 v Bryne U19Junior U191-2
25/07/21Haugesund U19 v Bryne U19Junior U191-2
28/06/21Bryne U19 v Viking U19Junior U191-1
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim
$250

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading