15-Jan-2022 12:15 Shabab El Bourj vs AC Sporting start time

Shabab El Bourj vs AC Sporting Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip
FULL TIME
2-1

Free Betting Tip by PaladUnee

El Bourg plays host to Sporting Beirut in this match from the Lebanon premier league.

This is the 1st ever match between the two team and it's going to be tough to pick a side considering both teams have been quite poor this season so I think this will end in a draw.

El Bourg has got a winning boost over the last couple of weeks as they won 3 of their last 4 matches and those wins came against teams around them. Sporting Beirut also got some wins and it was against much better opponents, I think with that they can get a point here

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 2.88
Prediction: X
Stake: 7

PaladUnee PaladUnee United+States+Minor+Outlying+Islands| Published 15/01/2022 07:32
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Shabab El Bourj vs AC Sporting Live Stream

#AD

Shabab El Bourj vs AC Sporting

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Shabab El Bourj v AC Sporting H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
15/01/22Shabab El Bourj v AC SportingPremier League2-1

Shabab El Bourj vs AC Sporting H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Shabab El Bourj has won 1 times, AC Sporting has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Shabab El Bourj vs AC Sporting H2H Goals

The last 1 times Shabab El Bourj have played AC Sporting H2H there have been on average 3 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 3 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. Shabab El Bourj have scored an average of 2 goals per game and AC Sporting has scored 1 goals per game.

Shabab El Bourj vs AC Sporting Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Shabab El Bourj vs AC Sporting, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Shabab El Bourj vs AC Sporting Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Shabab El Bourj vs AC Sporting, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Shabab El Bourj Over 2.5 goals

In Shabab El Bourj's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

AC Sporting Over 2.5 goals

In AC Sporting's last 13 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 46.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 53.8% of matches.

Shabab El Bourj Goals

Shabab El Bourj has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Shabab El Bourj has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Shabab El Bourj has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

AC Sporting Goals

AC Sporting has managed to score an average of 0.8 goals per match in the last 13 games. AC Sporting has also conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals AC Sporting has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Shabab El Bourj Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Shabab El Bourj has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 4 out of the last 12 fixtures.

AC Sporting Away Results

Whilst playing away, AC Sporting has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 3 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Shabab El Bourj Results

W W L W L W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
15/01/22Shabab El Bourj v AC SportingPremier League2-1
09/01/22Shabab El Bourj v Al HikmaPremier League6-0
03/01/22Bourj v Shabab El BourjPremier League2-0
28/12/21Shabab El Bourj v Al Akhaa Al AhliPremier League2-1
21/12/21Shabab El Bourj v Al HikmaFA Cup1-2
16/12/21Shabab El Bourj v SafaFA Cup1-0
20/11/21Tripoli v Shabab El BourjPremier League0-3
06/11/21Shabab El Bourj v SafaPremier League1-1
17/10/21Shabab El Bourj v Shabab Al SahelPremier League0-1
30/09/21Al Ahed v Shabab El BourjPremier League2-1

AC Sporting Results

L L L W W D L
DateMatchLeagueResult
21/01/22Bourj v AC SportingPremier League2-1
15/01/22Shabab El Bourj v AC SportingPremier League2-1
09/01/22AC Sporting v TripoliPremier League0-3
03/01/22AC Sporting v SafaPremier League3-0
27/12/21AC Sporting v Shabab Al SahelPremier League2-0
17/12/21Salam Zgharta v AC SportingFA Cup1-1
20/11/21Al Nejmeh v AC SportingPremier League1-0
06/11/21AC Sporting v Al AhedPremier League0-2
18/10/21Tadamon Sour v AC SportingPremier League4-1
25/09/21Al Ansar v AC SportingPremier League0-0
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading