05-Aug-2022 08:00 Shenyang Urban vs Shijiazhuang Kungfu start time

Shenyang Urban vs Shijiazhuang Kungfu Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip
China+PR China PR
FULL TIME
1-2

Free Betting Tip by J-Cyril

Liaoning Shenyang Urban is going head to head with Hebei Kung fu starting on 5 Aug 2022 at 08:00 UTC. The match is a part of the CFA China League.

Liaoning Shenyang Urban have played against their opponents Hebei Kung fu in 1 match this season. Where the match ended with a 0-0 draw. Currently, Liaoning Shenyang Urban are ranked 17th on the League table, while Hebei Kungfu hold 5th position on the league table.

Heading to this match today, Shijiazhuang kung-fu are in a good position to win this game. The side has recently played well in their previous 5 games of this tournament.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.7
Prediction: 2
Stake: 10

J-Cyril J-Cyril Kenya| Published 05/08/2022 05:47

Shenyang Urban vs Shijiazhuang Kungfu Live Stream

#AD

Shenyang Urban vs Shijiazhuang Kungfu

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

CONFIRMED AVAILABLE - Register free here

Shenyang Urban v Shijiazhuang Kungfu H2H Results

Date Match League Result
05/08/22 Shenyang Urban v Shijiazhuang Kungfu League One 1-2
19/07/22 Shijiazhuang Kungfu v Shenyang Urban League One 0-0
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Shenyang Urban vs Shijiazhuang Kungfu H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Shenyang Urban has won 0 times, Shijiazhuang Kungfu has won 1 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Shenyang Urban vs Shijiazhuang Kungfu H2H Goals

The last 2 times Shenyang Urban have played Shijiazhuang Kungfu H2H there have been on average 1.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 3 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Shenyang Urban have scored an average of 0.5 goals per game and Shijiazhuang Kungfu has scored 1 goals per game.

Shenyang Urban vs Shijiazhuang Kungfu Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Shenyang Urban vs Shijiazhuang Kungfu, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.

Shenyang Urban vs Shijiazhuang Kungfu Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Shenyang Urban vs Shijiazhuang Kungfu, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Shenyang Urban Over 2.5 goals

In Shenyang Urban's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Shijiazhuang Kungfu Over 2.5 goals

In Shijiazhuang Kungfu's last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 52.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 47.1% of matches.

Shenyang Urban Goals

Shenyang Urban has managed to score an average of 0.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Shenyang Urban has also conceded an average of 2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Shenyang Urban has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Shijiazhuang Kungfu Goals

Shijiazhuang Kungfu has managed to score an average of 1.3 goals per match in the last 17 games. Shijiazhuang Kungfu has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Shijiazhuang Kungfu has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Shenyang Urban Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Shenyang Urban has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 1 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Shijiazhuang Kungfu Away Results

Whilst playing away, Shijiazhuang Kungfu has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Shenyang Urban Results

D L L L L D L
Date Match League Result
10/08/22 Zhenjiang Huasa v Shenyang Urban League One 1-1
05/08/22 Shenyang Urban v Shijiazhuang Kungfu League One 1-2
30/07/22 Jiangxi Liansheng v Shenyang Urban League One 3-1
26/07/22 Nantong Zhiyun v Shenyang Urban League One 4-0
22/07/22 Shenyang Urban v Zhenjiang Huasa League One 1-4
19/07/22 Shijiazhuang Kungfu v Shenyang Urban League One 0-0
09/07/22 Shenyang Urban v Beijing BG League One 0-1
05/07/22 Shenyang Urban v Heilongjiang Lava Spring League One 0-2
01/07/22 Sichuan v Shenyang Urban League One 3-0
26/06/22 Shenyang Urban v Shanghai Jiading League One 3-1

Shijiazhuang Kungfu Results

L W W W L W D
Date Match League Result
14/08/22 Shijiazhuang Kungfu v Zhenjiang Huasa League One 1-2
09/08/22 Shijiazhuang Kungfu v Jiangxi Liansheng League One 2-1
05/08/22 Shenyang Urban v Shijiazhuang Kungfu League One 1-2
31/07/22 Xinjiang Tianshan v Shijiazhuang Kungfu League One 1-2
26/07/22 Zhenjiang Huasa v Shijiazhuang Kungfu League One 2-0
23/07/22 Jiangxi Liansheng v Shijiazhuang Kungfu League One 0-2
19/07/22 Shijiazhuang Kungfu v Shenyang Urban League One 0-0
07/07/22 Shijiazhuang Kungfu v Qingdao Youth Island League One 3-1
04/07/22 Shijiazhuang Kungfu v Zibo Sunday League One 1-0
30/06/22 Shijiazhuang Kungfu v Suzhou Dongwu League One 2-0
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading