06-Aug-2022 12:30 Karonga United vs Rumphi United start time

Karonga United vs Rumphi United Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip
Malawi Malawi
FULL TIME
4-0

Free Betting Tip by Kevin

Hello Tipsters this is Malawi 🇲🇼: Super League A of the Karonga United vs Rumphi United. Rumphi will be disappointed after failing to outshine the home team. They have been on loose streak in last away played games. The home team are on better side to be giving us wins at the end of the play. They started the League campaign with a 2-1 win over their rivals and will hope they can make it 2 -0 against the guest. Karoga might have had a disappointing year but they are a very strong team when they play at home as they have not lost in their last 4 games at home, winning 3 of those games. Rumphi will hope they can replicate their win but i see no option for them but they will loose. GL

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.8
Prediction: 1
Stake: 10

Kevin Kevin Kenya| Published 05/08/2022 22:16

Karonga United vs Rumphi United Live Stream

#AD

Karonga United vs Rumphi United

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Karonga United v Rumphi United H2H Results

Date Match League Result
06/08/22 Karonga United v Rumphi United Super League 4-0
19/06/22 Rumphi United v Karonga United Super League 0-1
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Karonga United vs Rumphi United H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Karonga United has won 2 times, Rumphi United has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Karonga United vs Rumphi United H2H Goals

The last 2 times Karonga United have played Rumphi United H2H there have been on average 2.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Karonga United have scored an average of 2.5 goals per game and Rumphi United has scored 0 goals per game.

Karonga United vs Rumphi United Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Karonga United vs Rumphi United, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.

Karonga United vs Rumphi United Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Karonga United vs Rumphi United, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

Karonga United Over 2.5 goals

In Karonga United's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 75% of matches.

Rumphi United Over 2.5 goals

In Rumphi United's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 47.4% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 52.6% of matches.

Karonga United Goals

Karonga United has managed to score an average of 0.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. Karonga United has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Karonga United has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Rumphi United Goals

Rumphi United has managed to score an average of 0.5 goals per match in the last 19 games. Rumphi United has also conceded an average of 2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Rumphi United has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Karonga United Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Karonga United has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 3 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Rumphi United Away Results

Whilst playing away, Rumphi United has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 0 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Karonga United Results

L W L W L D W
Date Match League Result
14/08/22 Kamuzu Barracks v Karonga United Super League 1-0
06/08/22 Karonga United v Rumphi United Super League 4-0
24/07/22 Karonga United v Blue eagles Malawi Super League 0-1
10/07/22 Karonga United v Ekwendeni Hammers Super League 1-0
02/07/22 Be Forward Wanderers v Karonga United Super League 3-0
26/06/22 Karonga United v Sable Farming Super League 1-1
19/06/22 Rumphi United v Karonga United Super League 0-1
29/05/22 Karonga United v TN Stars Super League 2-1
21/05/22 Karonga United v Azam Tigers Super League 1-0
08/05/22 Moyale Barracks v Karonga United Super League 2-0

Rumphi United Results

L L L D L L L
Date Match League Result
14/08/22 Rumphi United v MAFCO Super League 1-3
06/08/22 Karonga United v Rumphi United Super League 4-0
31/07/22 Rumphi United v Big Bullets Super League 1-3
24/07/22 Rumphi United v Ekwendeni Hammers Super League 0-0
10/07/22 Rumphi United v Moyale Barracks Super League 1-5
03/07/22 Rumphi United v Kamuzu Barracks Super League 0-2
19/06/22 Rumphi United v Karonga United Super League 0-1
28/05/22 MAFCO v Rumphi United Super League 3-0
22/05/22 Rumphi United v Be Forward Wanderers Super League 0-4
15/05/22 Rumphi United v TN Stars Super League 0-1
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading