20-Sep-2022 18:00 Barnsley vs Newcastle United U21 start time

Barnsley vs Newcastle United U21 Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip
England England
FULL TIME
2-0

Free Betting Tip by mzee njugush

Ellis Harrison got the ball rolling for the home side that day as he scored after 10 minutes, before Christian Saydee equalized for Shrewsbury. Harrison stole the show with his second and snatched all three points for Vale in the 91st minute of the game.

Vale did dominate the 90 minutes as well, with the club seeing 63% of the ball and having three shots on target. Shrewsbury saw just one shot on target from a total of seven efforts.

The result was just Vale's third win of the league season and it still keeps them behind the Shropshire side on goal difference, although there is just the one goal in it.

Shrewsbury have scored nine times and let in 10 goals after nine games, with Vale seeing 12 go in their own goal and 10 efforts scored themselves.

In cup competitions so far, Steve Cotterill's men have been impressive at times but still come into this one with a loss to Burnley in the EFL Cup and a loss to Wolves U21s back at the end of August in the Football League Trophy.

Travis Hearnes scored that day for Shrewsbury, with Wolves U21s equalizing just minutes later and scoring in the dying embers of the game to win.

The club's other clash in domestic cup competitions this season saw them defeat League Two's Carlisle United 3-2, as Luke Leahy, Daniel Udoh and Chey Dunkley all scored a goal each in the match.

As for Vale, their form has turned around greatly after the win over Shrewsbury recently.

The club have now beaten Stockport County in the Football League Trophy, drew 2-2 with Cheltenham Town and 1-1 with Barnsley just prior to the win over Shrewsbury.

Vale did lose in the EFL Cup back at the start of August, however, with Rotherham United defeating them 2-1 that day.... home team will win this particular match... Good luck

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.8
Prediction: 1
Stake: 10

mzee njugush mzee njugush Kenya| Published 20/09/2022 05:06

Barnsley vs Newcastle United U21 Live Stream

#AD

Barnsley vs Newcastle United U21

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Barnsley v Newcastle United U21 H2H Results

Date Match League Result
20/09/22 Barnsley v Newcastle United U21 EFL Trophy 2-0
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Barnsley vs Newcastle United U21 H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Barnsley has won 1 times, Newcastle United U21 has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Barnsley vs Newcastle United U21 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Barnsley have played Newcastle United U21 H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Barnsley have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Newcastle United U21 has scored 0 goals per game.

Barnsley vs Newcastle United U21 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Barnsley vs Newcastle United U21, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Barnsley vs Newcastle United U21 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Barnsley vs Newcastle United U21, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Barnsley Over 2.5 goals

In Barnsley's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Newcastle United U21 Over 2.5 goals

In Newcastle United U21's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 63.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 36.8% of matches.

Barnsley Goals

Barnsley has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Barnsley has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Barnsley has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Newcastle United U21 Goals

Newcastle United U21 has managed to score an average of 0.9 goals per match in the last 19 games. Newcastle United U21 has also conceded an average of 2.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Newcastle United U21 has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Barnsley Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Barnsley has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Newcastle United U21 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Newcastle United U21 has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 13 and drawn 2 out of the last 15 fixtures.

Barnsley Results

W W W W D W L
Date Match League Result
01/10/22 Fleetwood Town v Barnsley League One 0-1
24/09/22 Barnsley v Charlton Athletic League One 3-1
20/09/22 Barnsley v Newcastle United U21 EFL Trophy 2-0
17/09/22 Cambridge United v Barnsley League One 0-3
13/09/22 Barnsley v Port Vale League One 1-1
03/09/22 Sheffield Wednesday v Barnsley League One 0-2
30/08/22 Barnsley v Lincoln City EFL Trophy 0-3
27/08/22 Ipswich Town v Barnsley League One 2-2
24/08/22 Leeds United v Barnsley Carabao Cup 3-1
20/08/22 Barnsley v Wycombe Wanderers League One 0-3

Newcastle United U21 Results

D L W D W L L
Date Match League Result
30/09/22 Middlesbrough U21 v Newcastle United U21 Premier League 2 Divison Two 1-1
20/09/22 Barnsley v Newcastle United U21 EFL Trophy 2-0
16/09/22 Newcastle United U21 v Nottingham Forest U21 Premier League 2 Divison Two 2-1
30/08/22 Doncaster Rovers v Newcastle United U21 EFL Trophy 0-0
26/08/22 Newcastle United U21 v Derby County U21 Premier League 2 Divison Two 4-0
21/08/22 Norwich City U21 v Newcastle United U21 Premier League 2 Divison Two 4-2
15/08/22 Newcastle United U21 v Stoke City U21 Premier League 2 Divison Two 0-1
08/08/22 West Brom U21 v Newcastle United U21 Premier League 2 Divison Two 2-1
09/11/21 Mansfield Town v Newcastle United U21 EFL Trophy 6-3
05/10/21 Harrogate Town v Newcastle United U21 EFL Trophy 2-0
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 Free Bet - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading