21-Sep-2022 12:00 Wigan Athletic U21 vs Sheffield United U21 start time

Wigan Athletic U21 vs Sheffield United U21 Prediction & H2H

Goal Line Tip
FULL TIME
0-2

Free Betting Tip by W.13

Wigan U21 and Sheffield Utd U21 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Development league. Wigan U21 this season have the following results: 2W, 0D and 4L. Meanwhile Sheffield Utd U21 have 4W, 0D and 2L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

Wigan U21 have already scored 12 goals this season. Their defense is not impressive as they have allowed 11 goals in 6 matches played. Their average game ends with 3.8 goals scored. Sheffield Utd U21's total goal difference after 6 matches played is 11-9 and that is 3.3 goals scored per game on average.

Among the latest results there was Wigan U21's 4-1 win against Birmingham U21. Sheffield Utd U21 recently had a 3-5 loss to Charlton U21. Another high scoring match is my prediction.

Bet Type: Goal Line
Odds: 1.8
Prediction: Over 3.0, 3.5
Stake: 10

W.13 W.13 Lithuania| Published 20/09/2022 19:23

Wigan Athletic U21 vs Sheffield United U21 Live Stream

#AD

Wigan Athletic U21 vs Sheffield United U21

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Wigan Athletic U21 v Sheffield United U21 H2H Results

Date Match League Result
21/09/22 Wigan Athletic U21 v Sheffield United U21 Professional Development League 0-2
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Wigan Athletic U21 vs Sheffield United U21 H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Wigan Athletic U21 has won 0 times, Sheffield United U21 has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Wigan Athletic U21 vs Sheffield United U21 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Wigan Athletic U21 have played Sheffield United U21 H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Wigan Athletic U21 have scored an average of 0 goals per game and Sheffield United U21 has scored 2 goals per game.

Wigan Athletic U21 vs Sheffield United U21 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Wigan Athletic U21 vs Sheffield United U21, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Wigan Athletic U21 vs Sheffield United U21 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Wigan Athletic U21 vs Sheffield United U21, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Wigan Athletic U21 Over 2.5 goals

In Wigan Athletic U21's last 8 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

Sheffield United U21 Over 2.5 goals

In Sheffield United U21's last 8 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 37.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 62.5% of matches.

Wigan Athletic U21 Goals

Wigan Athletic U21 has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 8 games. Wigan Athletic U21 has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Wigan Athletic U21 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Sheffield United U21 Goals

Sheffield United U21 has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 8 games. Sheffield United U21 has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Sheffield United U21 has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Wigan Athletic U21 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Wigan Athletic U21 has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 4 fixtures.

Sheffield United U21 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Sheffield United U21 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 0 out of the last 3 fixtures.

Wigan Athletic U21 Results

W L W L L L L
Date Match League Result
26/09/22 Sheffield Wednesday U21 v Wigan Athletic U21 Professional Development League 0-2
21/09/22 Wigan Athletic U21 v Sheffield United U21 Professional Development League 0-2
12/09/22 Birmingham City U21 v Wigan Athletic U21 Professional Development League 1-4
05/09/22 Wigan Athletic U21 v Cardiff City U21 Professional Development League 1-2
29/08/22 Swansea City U21 v Wigan Athletic U21 Professional Development League 3-0
24/08/22 Wigan Athletic U21 v Colchester United U21 Professional Development League 1-2
16/08/22 Ipswich Town U21 v Wigan Athletic U21 Professional Development League 3-1
10/08/22 Wigan Athletic U21 v Watford U21 Professional Development League 5-0

Sheffield United U21 Results

D W W W W L L
Date Match League Result
27/09/22 Sheffield United U21 v Hull City U21 Professional Development League 1-1
21/09/22 Wigan Athletic U21 v Sheffield United U21 Professional Development League 0-2
13/09/22 Sheffield United U21 v Peterborough United U21 Professional Development League 2-1
06/09/22 Sheffield United U21 v Watford U21 Professional Development League 2-0
30/08/22 Queens Park Rangers U21 v Sheffield United U21 Professional Development League 0-2
23/08/22 Sheffield United U21 v Cardiff City U21 Professional Development League 0-3
15/08/22 Charlton Athletic U21 v Sheffield United U21 Professional Development League 5-3
09/08/22 Sheffield United U21 v Reading U21 Professional Development League 2-0
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 Free Bet - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading