22-Sep-2022 18:00 Peterborough United U21 vs Blackburn Rovers U21 start time

Peterborough United U21 vs Blackburn Rovers U21 Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip
FULL TIME
2-3

Free Betting Tip by mzee njugush

Arguably the most popular sport across the globe, football is huge business in the online betting world. This is demonstrated by the huge number of football betting tips posted by our bettingexpert members year upon year. Our tipsters offer their football predictions for matches played across the world.

Our football predictions cover a variety of competitions and tournaments. In addition to English and European football, football predictions also include tips on games taking place in the USA, Australia, Africa, South America and beyond, from famous leagues such as the Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga to popular national leagues such as Croatian First League and Portugal Primeira.

These football predictions cover a variety of markets, too. As well as common markets like Match Result and Both Teams To Score, you can find tips on Top Goalscorer, Handicap, Half and Goals to name just a few.

Football predictions are found throughout this page. At the top, the top football matches, those that have been most heavily tipped, are displayed. To view more, hit the View All Tips button. You can also find football betting tips by clicking on the individual match of your choice.

More of football predictions can be accessed via the View Full Schedule menu. All games taking place, with their associated tips and predictions, will be available.

Our football predictions also provide a detailed analysis and explanation of the tip itself. This analysis includes the following. Following today's game I think we are going to see a game with plenty of goals in it and my pick today is definitely going to be over 2.5 goals at full time whistle.... I think the odds are very good and I recommend everyone to try out on this today... Good luck to all of you guys I hope we all win on this bet at the end of the day

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.5
Prediction: Over 2.5
Stake: 10

mzee njugush mzee njugush Kenya| Published 21/09/2022 16:58

Peterborough United U21 vs Blackburn Rovers U21 Live Stream

#AD

Peterborough United U21 vs Blackburn Rovers U21

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Peterborough United U21 v Blackburn Rovers U21 H2H Results

Date Match League Result
22/09/22 Peterborough United U21 v Blackburn Rovers U21 Premier League Cup 2-3
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Peterborough United U21 vs Blackburn Rovers U21 H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Peterborough United U21 has won 0 times, Blackburn Rovers U21 has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Peterborough United U21 vs Blackburn Rovers U21 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Peterborough United U21 have played Blackburn Rovers U21 H2H there have been on average 5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 5 goals. Peterborough United U21 have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Blackburn Rovers U21 has scored 3 goals per game.

Peterborough United U21 vs Blackburn Rovers U21 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Peterborough United U21 vs Blackburn Rovers U21, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Peterborough United U21 vs Blackburn Rovers U21 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Peterborough United U21 vs Blackburn Rovers U21, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Peterborough United U21 Over 2.5 goals

In Peterborough United U21's last 9 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 77.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 22.2% of matches.

Blackburn Rovers U21 Over 2.5 goals

In Blackburn Rovers U21's last 8 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 62.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 37.5% of matches.

Peterborough United U21 Goals

Peterborough United U21 has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 9 games. Peterborough United U21 has also conceded an average of 2.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Peterborough United U21 has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Blackburn Rovers U21 Goals

Blackburn Rovers U21 has managed to score an average of 1.1 goals per match in the last 8 games. Blackburn Rovers U21 has also conceded an average of 2.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Blackburn Rovers U21 has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Peterborough United U21 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Peterborough United U21 has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Blackburn Rovers U21 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Blackburn Rovers U21 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Peterborough United U21 Results

L W L D L D L
Date Match League Result
22/09/22 Peterborough United U21 v Blackburn Rovers U21 Premier League Cup 2-3
16/09/22 Peterborough United U21 v Crewe Alexandra U21 Professional Development League 3-0
13/09/22 Sheffield United U21 v Peterborough United U21 Professional Development League 2-1
06/09/22 Peterborough United U21 v Swansea City U21 Professional Development League 2-2
31/08/22 Millwall U21 v Peterborough United U21 Professional Development League 5-1
26/08/22 Aston Villa U21 v Peterborough United U21 Premier League Cup 1-1
23/08/22 Peterborough United U21 v Bristol City U21 Professional Development League 0-2
16/08/22 Cardiff City U21 v Peterborough United U21 Professional Development League 2-1
08/08/22 Peterborough United U21 v Queens Park Rangers U21 Professional Development League 2-2

Blackburn Rovers U21 Results

W W L L L L L
Date Match League Result
22/09/22 Peterborough United U21 v Blackburn Rovers U21 Premier League Cup 2-3
17/09/22 Tottenham U21 v Blackburn Rovers U21 Premier League 2 Division One 1-3
13/09/22 Blackburn Rovers U21 v Brentford U21 Premier League Cup 2-3
03/09/22 Arsenal U21 v Blackburn Rovers U21 Premier League 2 Division One 4-1
27/08/22 Blackburn Rovers U21 v Leicester U21 Premier League 2 Division One 0-4
20/08/22 Liverpool U21 v Blackburn Rovers U21 Premier League 2 Division One 1-0
14/08/22 Blackburn Rovers U21 v Wolves U21 Premier League 2 Division One 0-1
05/08/22 Everton U21 v Blackburn Rovers U21 Premier League 2 Division One 2-0
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 Free Bet - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading