Al Batin Football Club
Al Batin football club is based in Saudi Arabia. Their home ground is Al-Batin FC Stadium in the area of Hafar Al-Batin and has a capacity of approximately 6000.
Al Batin Results
|04/03/21||Al Taawon v Al Batin||Pro League||2-2|
|27/02/21||Al Batin v Al Wahda||Pro League||3-0|
|23/02/21||Al Batin v Al Quadisiya||Pro League||2-2|
|17/02/21||Abha v Al Batin||Pro League||1-2|
|12/02/21||Al Raed v Al Batin||Pro League||1-2|
|05/02/21||Al Batin v Al Faisaly||Pro League||0-2|
|31/01/21||Al Ahli Jeddah v Al Batin||Pro League||2-2|
|26/01/21||Al Batin v Al-Ain||Pro League||2-1|
|20/01/21||Dhamk v Al Batin||Pro League||2-0|
|14/01/21||Al Ittifaq v Al Batin||Pro League||1-1|
|08/01/21||Al Batin v Al Hilal||Pro League||2-2|
|31/12/20||Al Batin v Al Ittihad||Pro League||1-2|
|26/12/20||Al Shabab v Al Batin||Pro League||3-1|
|21/12/20||Al Batin v Al Nassr||Pro League||1-2|
|17/12/20||Al Batin v Abha||Kings Cup||3-0|
|12/12/20||Al Fateh v Al Batin||Pro League||1-2|
|05/12/20||Al Batin v Al Taawon||Pro League||1-1|
|29/11/20||Al Wahda v Al Batin||Pro League||3-2|
|23/11/20||Al Quadisiya v Al Batin||Pro League||2-2|
|06/11/20||Al Batin v Abha||Pro League||3-0|
|29/10/20||Al Batin v Al Raed||Pro League||2-1|
|23/10/20||Al Faisaly v Al Batin||Pro League||2-1|
|18/10/20||Al Batin v Al Ahli Jeddah||Pro League||0-1|
|20/09/20||Al Bukayriyah v Al Batin||Division 1||1-1|
|15/09/20||Al Batin v Al Taqdom||Division 1||1-0|
|10/09/20||Al Quadisiya v Al Batin||Division 1||3-1|
|06/09/20||Al Batin v Al Jeel||Division 1||2-1|
|31/08/20||Jeddah v Al Batin||Division 1||1-2|
|26/08/20||Al Batin v Al Ansar||Division 1||2-0|
|11/08/20||Najran v Al Batin||Division 1||1-1|
Al Batin Upcoming Games
|10/03/21||Al Batin v Al Fateh||Pro League|
|15/03/21||Al Batin v Al Faisaly||Kings Cup|
|21/03/21||Al Nassr v Al Batin||Pro League|
|10/04/21||Al Batin v Al Shabab||Pro League|
|16/04/21||Al Ittihad v Al Batin||Pro League|
|14/05/21||Al Hilal v Al Batin||Pro League|
|19/05/21||Al Batin v Al Ittifaq||Pro League|
|25/05/21||Al Batin v Dhamk||Pro League|
|30/05/21||Al-Ain v Al Batin||Pro League|
Al Batin Over 2.5 goals
In Al Batin's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 80% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 20% of matches.
Al Batin Over 3.5 goals
In Al Batin's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 35% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 65% of matches.
Al Batin Over 1.5 goals
In Al Batin's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.
Al Batin Over 0.5 goals
In Al Batin's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.
Al Batin Goals
Al Batin has managed to score an average of 1.7 goals per match in the last 20 games. Al Batin has also conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Al Batin has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0
Al Batin Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Al Batin has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Al Batin Away Results
Whilst playing away, Al Batin has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 4 out of the last 10 fixtures.