FC Union Berlin Football Club

FC Union Berlin football club is based in Germany and was founded in the year 1966. Their home ground is Stadion An der Alten Försterei in the area of Berlin and has a capacity of approximately 22012. They are currently in the Bundesliga in 3rd position with 48 points.

FC Union Berlin Results

19/03/23FC Union Berlin v Eintracht FrankfurtBundesliga2-0
16/03/23Union Saint-Gilloise v FC Union BerlinEuropa League3-0
12/03/23VfL Wolfsburg v FC Union BerlinBundesliga1-1
09/03/23FC Union Berlin v Union Saint-GilloiseEuropa League3-3
04/03/23FC Union Berlin v FC KölnBundesliga0-0
26/02/23FC Bayern München v FC Union BerlinBundesliga3-0
23/02/23FC Union Berlin v AjaxEuropa League3-1
19/02/23FC Union Berlin v Schalke 04Bundesliga0-0
16/02/23Ajax v FC Union BerlinEuropa League0-0
11/02/23RB Leipzig v FC Union BerlinBundesliga1-2

FC Union Berlin Upcoming Games

16/12/22FC Union Berlin v St. GallenClub Friendlies 3
01/04/23FC Union Berlin v VfB StuttgartBundesliga
04/04/23Eintracht Frankfurt v FC Union BerlinDFB Pokal
08/04/23Borussia Dortmund v FC Union BerlinBundesliga
16/04/23FC Union Berlin v VfL Bochum 1848Bundesliga
23/04/23Borussia Mönchengladbach v FC Union BerlinBundesliga
29/04/23FC Union Berlin v Bayer 04 LeverkusenBundesliga
06/05/23FC Augsburg v FC Union BerlinBundesliga
13/05/23FC Union Berlin v SC FreiburgBundesliga
20/05/23TSG Hoffenheim v FC Union BerlinBundesliga
27/05/23FC Union Berlin v Werder BremenBundesliga

FC Union Berlin Tips

FC Union Berlin Over 2.5 goals

In FC Union Berlin's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.

FC Union Berlin Over 3.5 goals

In FC Union Berlin's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 30% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 70% of matches.

FC Union Berlin Over 1.5 goals

In FC Union Berlin's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 80% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 20% of matches.

FC Union Berlin Over 0.5 goals

In FC Union Berlin's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 85% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 15% of matches.

FC Union Berlin Goals

FC Union Berlin has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. FC Union Berlin has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals FC Union Berlin has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

FC Union Berlin Home Results

Whilst playing at home, FC Union Berlin has won a total of 9 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 3 out of the last 12 fixtures.

FC Union Berlin Away Results

Whilst playing away, FC Union Berlin has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 2 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Germany Germany Bundesliga - 2022/2023

1Borussia Dortmund25172655312453WDWWW
2FC Bayern München25157372274552LWWWL
3FC Union Berlin25146538281048WDDLD
4SC Freiburg2513753834446DWDDW
5RB Leipzig25136649301945LWLWW
6Eintracht Frankfurt25117746361040LDDLW
7VfL Wolfsburg25108744321238WDDWL
8Bayer 04 Leverkusen25114104540537WWWDL
9FSV Mainz 052510784036437DDWWW
10Borussia Mönchengladbach2587104044-431DLDLW
11Werder Bremen2594123948-931DLLWL
12FC Augsburg2584133245-1328DLWLW
13FC Köln2569103344-1127LLDLL
14VfL Bochum 18482581162756-2925WWLLL
15TSG Hoffenheim2564153345-1222WLLLL
16Hertha BSC2556143048-1821LDLWL
17Schalke 042549122145-2421DDWWD
18VfB Stuttgart2548132942-1320LDLLW

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading