Dalbeattie Star Football Club

Dalbeattie Star football club is based in Scotland and was founded in the year 1905. Their home ground is Islecroft Stadium in the area of Dalbeattie and has a capacity of approximately 3500.

Dalbeattie Star Results

L L L L L L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
28/01/23Dalbeattie Star v Stirling UniversityFootball League - Lowland League1-6
14/01/23Rangers U21 v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League6-1
03/01/23Edusport Academy v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League10-0
31/12/22Gretna 2008 v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League1-0
03/12/22Berwick Rangers v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League4-0
26/11/22Hearts U21 v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League4-0
12/11/22Dalbeattie Star v East StirlingshireFootball League - Lowland League2-2
05/11/22Bo'ness United v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League7-0
29/10/22Dalbeattie Star v Tranent JuniorsFootball League - Lowland League0-2
22/10/22Dalbeattie Star v DarvelScottish Cup1-7

Dalbeattie Star Upcoming Games

DateMatchLeague
10/12/22Dalbeattie Star v Bo'ness UnitedFootball League - Lowland League
21/12/22Dalbeattie Star v Celtic IIFootball League - Lowland League
07/01/23Dalbeattie Star v CowdenbeathFootball League - Lowland League
04/02/23Civil Service Strollers v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League
08/02/23Dalbeattie Star v BSC GlasgowFootball League - Lowland League
11/02/23East Kilbride v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League
18/02/23Dalbeattie Star v SpartansFootball League - Lowland League
25/02/23Tranent Juniors v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League
11/03/23East Stirlingshire v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League
18/03/23Dalbeattie Star v Hearts U21Football League - Lowland League
08/04/23Edinburgh University v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League
15/04/23Dalbeattie Star v Gala Fairydean RoversFootball League - Lowland League
22/04/23Cumbernauld Colts v Dalbeattie StarFootball League - Lowland League

Dalbeattie Star Tips

Dalbeattie Star Over 2.5 goals

In Dalbeattie Star's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 80% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 20% of matches.

Dalbeattie Star Over 3.5 goals

In Dalbeattie Star's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.

Dalbeattie Star Over 1.5 goals

In Dalbeattie Star's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.

Dalbeattie Star Over 0.5 goals

In Dalbeattie Star's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.

Dalbeattie Star Goals

Dalbeattie Star has managed to score an average of 0.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Dalbeattie Star has also conceded an average of 4.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Dalbeattie Star has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Dalbeattie Star Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Dalbeattie Star has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 1 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Dalbeattie Star Away Results

Whilst playing away, Dalbeattie Star has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 10 and drawn 0 out of the last 11 fixtures.

United+Kingdom+of+Great+Britain+and+Northern+Ireland Scotland Football League - Lowland League - Lowland League - 2022/2023

#TeamMPWDLGFGAGDPTForm
1Tranent Juniors27166560293154WLWWL
2Spartans26165557292853WDWWW
3Celtic II25164574363852DWLWW
4Rangers U2125164574423252DWWLL
5Stirling University25163661313051WLWWL
6East Kilbride25135755371844DLDLW
7Civil Service Strollers26126847351242DWLLL
8BSC Glasgow2612595251141DDLDW
9Gala Fairydean Rovers26123114755-839WWLWL
10Bo'ness United261151050331738DLWWL
11Berwick Rangers26115104145-438WDDLW
12Edusport Academy261061065531236LLWWL
13Hearts U212487953401331WDWWD
14Cumbernauld Colts2592144547-229LDWLW
15Gretna 20082481153358-2525LWLWL
16Cowdenbeath2364132732-522WDLLL
17East Stirlingshire2748152660-3420LLLLW
18Edinburgh University2521221897-797LLLLL
19Dalbeattie Star2312201792-755LLLLL

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading