Noah Football Club
Noah football club is based in Armenia and was founded in the year 2017. Their home ground is RCCSD Stadium in the area of Yerevan and has a capacity of approximately 1000. They are currently in the Premier League in 5th position with 15 points.
|21/09/23||Noah v Pyunik||Premier League||0-1|
|15/09/23||Ararat-Armenia v Noah||Premier League||4-3|
|31/08/23||Noah v Ararat||Premier League||3-0|
|25/08/23||Alashkert v Noah||Premier League||3-1|
|18/08/23||Noah v Shirak||Premier League||4-0|
|13/08/23||Noah v Urartu||Premier League||2-0|
|04/08/23||BKMA v Noah||Premier League||1-0|
|29/07/23||Noah v Van||Premier League||1-0|
|04/06/23||Noah v Van||Premier League||1-0|
|31/05/23||Shirak v Noah||Premier League||0-2|
Noah Upcoming Games
|26/09/23||West Armenia v Noah||Premier League|
|30/09/23||Van v Noah||Premier League|
|05/10/23||Noah v BKMA||Premier League|
|17/10/23||Urartu v Noah||Premier League|
|21/10/23||Shirak v Noah||Premier League|
|26/10/23||Noah v Alashkert||Premier League|
|30/10/23||Ararat v Noah||Premier League|
|04/11/23||Noah v Ararat-Armenia||Premier League|
|07/11/23||Pyunik v Noah||Premier League|
|27/11/23||Noah v West Armenia||Premier League|
|30/11/23||Noah v Van||Premier League|
|07/12/23||BKMA v Noah||Premier League|
|22/02/24||Noah v Urartu||Premier League|
|26/02/24||Noah v Shirak||Premier League|
|29/02/24||Alashkert v Noah||Premier League|
Noah Over 2.5 goals
In Noah's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.
Noah Over 3.5 goals
In Noah's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 75% of matches.
Noah Over 1.5 goals
In Noah's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.
Noah Over 0.5 goals
In Noah's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.
Noah has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Noah has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Noah has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
Noah Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Noah has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Noah Away Results
Whilst playing away, Noah has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Armenia Premier League - 2023/2024