Salitas Football Club

Salitas football club is based in Burkina Faso. Their home ground is Terrain RCK in the area of Ouagadougou and has a capacity of approximately 1000. They are currently in the Premier League in 2nd position with 47 points.

Salitas Results

17/03/23Salitas v SONABELPremier League0-0
04/03/23RC Bobo-Dioulasso v SalitasPremier League1-1
26/02/23Salitas v RahimoPremier League1-0
18/02/23ASEC Koudougou v SalitasPremier League0-0
12/02/23Salitas v ASFA-YennengaPremier League1-0
03/02/23USFA v SalitasPremier League0-1
27/01/23Salitas v MajesticPremier League2-0
22/01/23Etoile Filante v SalitasPremier League0-1
14/01/23Salitas v PolicePremier League4-2
23/12/22Police v SalitasPremier League0-1

Salitas Upcoming Games

28/10/17Salitas v RahimoPremier League
04/11/17ASFA-Yennenga v SalitasPremier League
15/11/17Salitas v MajesticPremier League
24/11/17Salitas v Bobo SportPremier League
03/12/17Etoile Filante v SalitasPremier League
09/12/17Forces Armees v SalitasPremier League
11/12/17USFA v SalitasPremier League
16/12/17Salitas v OuagadougouPremier League
23/12/17Comoé v SalitasPremier League
30/12/17RCK v SalitasPremier League
31/12/17RCK v SalitasPremier League
03/01/18Salitas v AS PolicePremier League
10/02/18AS Police v SalitasPremier League
17/02/18Salitas v RCKPremier League
24/02/18AJEB v SalitasPremier League

Salitas Tips

Salitas Over 2.5 goals

In Salitas's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 20% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 80% of matches.

Salitas Over 3.5 goals

In Salitas's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 10% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 90% of matches.

Salitas Over 1.5 goals

In Salitas's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.

Salitas Over 0.5 goals

In Salitas's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.

Salitas Goals

Salitas has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Salitas has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Salitas has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Salitas Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Salitas has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Salitas Away Results

Whilst playing away, Salitas has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 4 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Burkina+Faso Burkina Faso Premier League - 2022/2023

5RC Bobo-Dioulasso24910529191037DDWWD
9ASEC Koudougou248791730-1331LWLDL
14Réal du Faso2441191319-623WDDLD
15Etoile Filante2457121626-1022DWLDD

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading