Växjö W Football Club
Växjö W football club is based in Sweden. Their home ground is Visma Arena in the area of Växjö and has a capacity of approximately 12173. They are currently in the Allsvenskan Women in 10th position with 18 points.
Växjö W Results
|17/09/23||Pitea W v Växjö W||Allsvenskan Women||5-2|
|10/09/23||Vittsjo W v Växjö W||Allsvenskan Women||1-0|
|01/09/23||Växjö W v Hammarby W||Allsvenskan Women||0-3|
|26/08/23||Kristianstads W v Växjö W||Club Friendlies Women||4-1|
|09/07/23||Växjö W v IFK Kalmar W||Allsvenskan Women||1-1|
|02/07/23||KIF Orebro W v Växjö W||Allsvenskan Women||1-2|
|25/06/23||Häcken W v Växjö W||Allsvenskan Women||3-0|
|19/06/23||Växjö W v Norrköping W||Allsvenskan Women||2-3|
|15/06/23||Kristianstads W v Växjö W||Allsvenskan Women||3-1|
|11/06/23||Växjö W v Pitea W||Allsvenskan Women||1-1|
Växjö W Upcoming Games
|16/02/19||Linkoping W v Växjö W||Svenska Cupen Women|
|10/03/19||Växjö W v Jitex W||Svenska Cupen Women|
|27/09/23||Husqvarna W v Växjö W||Svenska Cupen Women|
|02/10/23||Växjö W v Rosengard W||Allsvenskan Women|
|09/10/23||Uppsala W v Växjö W||Allsvenskan Women|
|15/10/23||Linkoping W v Växjö W||Allsvenskan Women|
|22/10/23||Växjö W v Kristianstads W||Allsvenskan Women|
|05/11/23||Växjö W v Djurgarden W||Allsvenskan Women|
|11/11/23||Brommapojkarna W v Växjö W||Allsvenskan Women|
Växjö W Tips
Växjö W Over 2.5 goals
In Växjö W's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.
Växjö W Over 3.5 goals
In Växjö W's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.
Växjö W Over 1.5 goals
In Växjö W's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.
Växjö W Over 0.5 goals
In Växjö W's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.
Växjö W Goals
Växjö W has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Växjö W has also conceded an average of 2.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Växjö W has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0
Växjö W Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Växjö W has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Växjö W Away Results
Whilst playing away, Växjö W has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 0 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Sweden Allsvenskan Women - 2023
|11||KIF Orebro W||20||5||2||13||22||30||-8||17||LWWLL|
|14||IFK Kalmar W||20||0||3||17||8||63||-55||3||LLLDL|