Ecuador Football Club

Ecuador Results

L D W D D D W
DateMatchLeagueResult
29/11/22Ecuador v SenegalWorld Cup1-2
25/11/22Netherlands v EcuadorWorld Cup1-1
20/11/22Qatar v EcuadorWorld Cup0-2
12/11/22Ecuador v IraqFriendly International0-0
27/09/22Japan v EcuadorFriendly International0-0
23/09/22Saudi Arabia v EcuadorFriendly International0-0
12/06/22Ecuador v Cape Verde IslandsFriendly International1-0
05/06/22Mexico v EcuadorFriendly International0-0
03/06/22Ecuador v NigeriaFriendly International1-0
29/03/22Ecuador v ArgentinaWC Qualification South America1-1

Ecuador Tips

Ecuador Over 2.5 goals

In Ecuador's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 75% of matches.

Ecuador Over 3.5 goals

In Ecuador's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 10% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 90% of matches.

Ecuador Over 1.5 goals

In Ecuador's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.

Ecuador Over 0.5 goals

In Ecuador's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

Ecuador Goals

Ecuador has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Ecuador has also conceded an average of 0.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Ecuador has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Ecuador Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Ecuador has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 3 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Ecuador Away Results

Whilst playing away, Ecuador has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 7 out of the last 12 fixtures.

South America Copa America - Group A - 2021

#TeamMPWDLGFGAGDPTForm
1Argentina431072510WWWD
2Uruguay42114227WWDL
3Paraguay42025326LWLW
4Chile412134-15LDWD
5Bolivia4004210-80LLLL

South America Copa America - Group B - 2021

#TeamMPWDLGFGAGDPTForm
1Brazil4310102810DWWW
2Peru421157-27WDWL
3Colombia411234-14LLDW
4Ecuador403156-13DDDL
5Venezuela402226-42LDDL

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading