Arsenal Football Club

Arsenal football club is based in England and was founded in the year 1886. Their home ground is Emirates Stadium in the area of London and has a capacity of approximately 60272. They are currently in the Premier League in 1st position with 69 points.

Arsenal Results

19/03/23Arsenal v Crystal PalacePremier League4-1
16/03/23Arsenal v Sporting CPEuropa League1-1
12/03/23Fulham v ArsenalPremier League0-3
09/03/23Sporting CP v ArsenalEuropa League2-2
04/03/23Arsenal v AFC BournemouthPremier League3-2
01/03/23Arsenal v EvertonPremier League4-0
25/02/23Leicester City v ArsenalPremier League0-1
18/02/23Aston Villa v ArsenalPremier League2-4
15/02/23Arsenal v Manchester CityPremier League1-3
11/02/23Arsenal v BrentfordPremier League1-0

Arsenal Upcoming Games

01/04/23Arsenal v Leeds UnitedPremier League
09/04/23Liverpool v ArsenalPremier League
16/04/23West Ham United v ArsenalPremier League
21/04/23Arsenal v SouthamptonPremier League
26/04/23Manchester City v ArsenalPremier League
29/04/23Arsenal v ChelseaPremier League
06/05/23Newcastle United v ArsenalPremier League
13/05/23Arsenal v Brighton & Hove AlbionPremier League
20/05/23Nottingham Forest v ArsenalPremier League
28/05/23Arsenal v Wolverhampton WanderersPremier League

Arsenal Tips

Arsenal Over 2.5 goals

In Arsenal's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.

Arsenal Over 3.5 goals

In Arsenal's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.

Arsenal Over 1.5 goals

In Arsenal's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

Arsenal Over 0.5 goals

In Arsenal's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 95% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 5% of matches.

Arsenal Goals

Arsenal has managed to score an average of 2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Arsenal has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Arsenal has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Arsenal Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Arsenal has won a total of 7 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Arsenal Away Results

Whilst playing away, Arsenal has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 1 out of the last 9 fixtures.

United+Kingdom+of+Great+Britain+and+Northern+Ireland England Premier League - 2022/2023

2Manchester City27194467254261WWWDW
3Manchester United2615564135650DLWWD
4Tottenham Hotspur28154952401249DWLWW
5Newcastle United261211339192047WWLLD
7Brighton & Hove Albion25126746311542WDWLD
11Aston Villa27115113539-438WDWWL
12Crystal Palace2869132238-1627LLLLD
13Wolverhampton Wanderers2876152241-1927LLWLD
14Leeds United2768133544-926WDLWL
16Nottingham Forest2768132249-2726LLDLD
17Leicester City2774163847-925DLLLL
18West Ham United2666142434-1024DLWLD
19AFC Bournemouth2766152554-2924LWLLW

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading