Tampa Bay Rowdies Football Club
Tampa Bay Rowdies football club is based in USA and was founded in the year 2008. Their home ground is Al Lang Stadium in the area of St. Petersburg and has a capacity of approximately 7227.
Tampa Bay Rowdies Results
|23/09/23||Tampa Bay Rowdies v Memphis 901||USL Championship||2-4|
|17/09/23||San Antonio v Tampa Bay Rowdies||USL Championship||3-3|
|09/09/23||Tampa Bay Rowdies v Louisville City||USL Championship||2-1|
|07/09/23||Memphis 901 v Tampa Bay Rowdies||USL Championship||3-2|
|02/09/23||Tampa Bay Rowdies v Hartford Athletic||USL Championship||2-1|
|26/08/23||Miami FC II v Tampa Bay Rowdies||USL Championship||0-2|
|19/08/23||Tulsa Roughnecks v Tampa Bay Rowdies||USL Championship||1-2|
|12/08/23||Tampa Bay Rowdies v Monterey Bay||USL Championship||4-1|
|05/08/23||Pittsburgh Riverhounds v Tampa Bay Rowdies||USL Championship||1-0|
|29/07/23||Tampa Bay Rowdies v Tulsa Roughnecks||USL Championship||3-0|
Tampa Bay Rowdies Upcoming Games
|27/09/23||Hartford Athletic v Tampa Bay Rowdies||USL Championship|
|30/09/23||Tampa Bay Rowdies v Loudoun United||USL Championship|
|07/10/23||Tampa Bay Rowdies v Pittsburgh Riverhounds||USL Championship|
|14/10/23||Louisville City v Tampa Bay Rowdies||USL Championship|
Tampa Bay Rowdies Tips
Tampa Bay Rowdies Over 2.5 goals
In Tampa Bay Rowdies's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.
Tampa Bay Rowdies Over 3.5 goals
In Tampa Bay Rowdies's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 30% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 70% of matches.
Tampa Bay Rowdies Over 1.5 goals
In Tampa Bay Rowdies's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 85% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 15% of matches.
Tampa Bay Rowdies Over 0.5 goals
In Tampa Bay Rowdies's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 95% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 5% of matches.
Tampa Bay Rowdies Goals
Tampa Bay Rowdies has managed to score an average of 2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Tampa Bay Rowdies has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Tampa Bay Rowdies has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
Tampa Bay Rowdies Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Tampa Bay Rowdies has won a total of 7 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 1 out of the last 9 fixtures.
Tampa Bay Rowdies Away Results
Whilst playing away, Tampa Bay Rowdies has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 3 out of the last 11 fixtures.
USA USL Championship - Eastern Conference - 2023
|3||Tampa Bay Rowdies||30||16||6||8||54||35||19||54||LDWLW|
|10||Miami FC II||31||9||8||14||39||42||-3||35||WWLLL|
USA USL Championship - Western Conference - 2023
|4||San Diego Loyal||30||13||8||9||51||40||11||47||DWLLW|
|9||El Paso Locomotive||30||11||7||12||36||44||-8||40||DLWDL|
|10||Rio Grande Valley||30||9||11||10||36||41||-5||38||WWLDL|
|11||New Mexico United||31||10||7||14||43||47||-4||37||LDWLL|
|12||Las Vegas Lights||31||3||10||18||34||59||-25||19||DLLWL|