Latvia W Football Club

Latvia W Results

W L L L L L L
Date Match League Result
24/06/22 Latvia W v Luxembourg W World Cup Women Qualification Europe 1-0
12/04/22 Austria W v Latvia W World Cup Women Qualification Europe 8-0
09/04/22 Luxembourg W v Latvia W World Cup Women Qualification Europe 3-2
30/11/21 England W v Latvia W World Cup Women Qualification Europe 20-0
26/10/21 Latvia W v England W World Cup Women Qualification Europe 0-10
21/10/21 Latvia W v FYR Macedonia W World Cup Women Qualification Europe 1-4
21/09/21 Northern Ireland W v Latvia W World Cup Women Qualification Europe 4-0
17/09/21 Latvia W v Austria W World Cup Women Qualification Europe 1-8
27/10/20 Slovakia W v Latvia W UEFA Women's EURO 2-0
22/10/20 Sweden W v Latvia W UEFA Women's EURO 7-0

Latvia W Upcoming Games

Date Match League
01/09/22 FYR Macedonia W v Latvia W World Cup Women Qualification Europe
06/09/22 Latvia W v Northern Ireland W World Cup Women Qualification Europe

Latvia W Tips

There are currently no football tips

Latvia W Over 2.5 goals

In Latvia W's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 80% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 20% of matches.

Latvia W Over 3.5 goals

In Latvia W's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

Latvia W Over 1.5 goals

In Latvia W's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.

Latvia W Over 0.5 goals

In Latvia W's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.

Latvia W Goals

Latvia W has managed to score an average of 0.5 goals per match in the last 20 games. Latvia W has also conceded an average of 5.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Latvia W has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Latvia W Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Latvia W has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 9 and drawn 1 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Latvia W Away Results

Whilst playing away, Latvia W has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 9 and drawn 0 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading