Inter Limeira U20 Football Club

Inter Limeira U20 football club is based in Brazil.

Inter Limeira U20 Results

D W L W L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
07/10/21XV de Piracicaba U20 v Inter Limeira U20Paulista U200-0
30/09/21Inter Limeira U20 v Ferroviária U20Paulista U202-1
23/09/21Inter Limeira U20 v Grêmio São-Carlense U20Paulista U201-2
16/09/21Velo Clube U20 v Inter Limeira U20Paulista U200-2
09/09/21Inter Limeira U20 v Independente SP U20Paulista U201-2
02/09/21Inter Limeira U20 v XV de Piracicaba U20Paulista U200-1
25/08/21Ferroviária U20 v Inter Limeira U20Paulista U201-0
19/08/21Grêmio São-Carlense U20 v Inter Limeira U20Paulista U202-2
12/08/21Inter Limeira U20 v Velo Clube U20Paulista U201-2
05/08/21Independente SP U20 v Inter Limeira U20Paulista U200-1

Inter Limeira U20 Tips

There are currently no football tips

Inter Limeira U20 Over 2.5 goals

In Inter Limeira U20's last 16 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.

Inter Limeira U20 Over 3.5 goals

In Inter Limeira U20's last 16 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 18.8% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 81.2% of matches.

Inter Limeira U20 Over 1.5 goals

In Inter Limeira U20's last 16 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

Inter Limeira U20 Over 0.5 goals

In Inter Limeira U20's last 16 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 93.8% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 6.2% of matches.

Inter Limeira U20 Goals

Inter Limeira U20 has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 16 games. Inter Limeira U20 has also conceded an average of 1.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Inter Limeira U20 has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Inter Limeira U20 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Inter Limeira U20 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 0 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Inter Limeira U20 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Inter Limeira U20 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 3 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading