Schrems Football Club

Schrems football club is based in Austria.

Schrems Results

22/09/23Schrems v St. PeterLandesliga: Niederösterreich2-2
17/09/23Wiener Neustadt v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich2-4
09/09/23Schrems v Haitzendorf (Aut)Landesliga: Niederösterreich2-0
01/09/23Kilb v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich0-1
25/08/23Schrems v OrtmannLandesliga: Niederösterreich2-0
19/08/23Schrems v ScheiblingkirchenLandesliga: Niederösterreich3-2
15/08/23Schrems v GloggnitzLandesliga: Niederösterreich2-2
11/08/23Langenrohr v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich1-3
01/07/23Schrems v Austria WienClub Friendlies 31-5
08/06/23Schrems v Haitzendorf (Aut)Landesliga: Niederösterreich2-1

Schrems Upcoming Games

29/09/23Zwettl v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich
06/10/23Schrems v St. Pölten IILandesliga: Niederösterreich
14/10/23USC Rohrbach v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich
20/10/23Schrems v Waidhofen/ThayaLandesliga: Niederösterreich
27/10/23Kottingbrunn v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich
03/11/23Schrems v RetzLandesliga: Niederösterreich
10/11/23Korneuburg v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich
10/03/24Gloggnitz v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich
17/03/24Schrems v LangenrohrLandesliga: Niederösterreich
24/03/24Scheiblingkirchen v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich
31/03/24Ortmann v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich
07/04/24Schrems v KilbLandesliga: Niederösterreich
14/04/24Haitzendorf (Aut) v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich
21/04/24Schrems v Wiener NeustadtLandesliga: Niederösterreich
28/04/24St. Peter v SchremsLandesliga: Niederösterreich

Schrems Tips

Schrems Over 2.5 goals

In Schrems's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.

Schrems Over 3.5 goals

In Schrems's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.

Schrems Over 1.5 goals

In Schrems's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 95% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 5% of matches.

Schrems Over 0.5 goals

In Schrems's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.

Schrems Goals

Schrems has managed to score an average of 2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Schrems has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Schrems has scored in a match is 8 with the least goals being 0

Schrems Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Schrems has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Schrems Away Results

Whilst playing away, Schrems has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Austria Austria Landesliga: Niederösterreich - Niederösterreich - 2023/2024

3Wiener Neustadt8503159615WLLLW
7St. Peter84131412213DWLLL
11USC Rohrbach815278-18LDDWD
14St. Pölten II8215915-67LLLLW
15Haitzendorf (Aut)8215916-77LLLLW

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading