GW Siebenbäumen Football Club

GW Siebenbäumen football club is based in Germany.

GW Siebenbäumen Results

D L D L W L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22Husumer SV v GW SiebenbäumenOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein1-1
19/11/22Weiche Flensburg II v GW SiebenbäumenOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein6-0
13/11/22GW Siebenbäumen v Dornbreite LubeckOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein1-1
06/11/22GW Siebenbäumen v Oldenburger SVOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein0-1
29/10/22TSB Flensburg v GW SiebenbäumenOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein0-1
23/10/22GW Siebenbäumen v Eckernforder SVOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein1-3
15/10/22Kilia Kiel v GW SiebenbäumenOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein9-1
09/10/22GW Siebenbäumen v Inter Türkspor KielOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein1-2
02/10/22Lubeck II v GW SiebenbäumenOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein0-1
18/09/22Eichede v GW SiebenbäumenOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein3-0

GW Siebenbäumen Upcoming Games

DateMatchLeague
19/02/23GW Siebenbäumen v Heider SVOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
26/02/23GW Siebenbäumen v Husumer SVOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
05/03/23GW Siebenbäumen v TodesfeldeOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
11/03/23Union Neumünster v GW SiebenbäumenOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
19/03/23GW Siebenbäumen v PansdorfOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
26/03/23Frisia 03 Risum-Lindholm v GW SiebenbäumenOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
02/04/23GW Siebenbäumen v EichedeOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
08/04/23Bordesholm v GW SiebenbäumenOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
23/04/23GW Siebenbäumen v Lubeck IIOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
30/04/23Inter Türkspor Kiel v GW SiebenbäumenOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
07/05/23GW Siebenbäumen v Kilia KielOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
14/05/23Eckernforder SV v GW SiebenbäumenOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein
20/05/23GW Siebenbäumen v TSB FlensburgOberliga: Schleswig-Holstein

GW Siebenbäumen Tips

GW Siebenbäumen Over 2.5 goals

In GW Siebenbäumen's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 57.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 42.1% of matches.

GW Siebenbäumen Over 3.5 goals

In GW Siebenbäumen's last 19 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 36.8% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 63.2% of matches.

GW Siebenbäumen Over 1.5 goals

In GW Siebenbäumen's last 19 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 78.9% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 21.1% of matches.

GW Siebenbäumen Over 0.5 goals

In GW Siebenbäumen's last 19 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 94.7% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 5.3% of matches.

GW Siebenbäumen Goals

GW Siebenbäumen has managed to score an average of 0.8 goals per match in the last 19 games. GW Siebenbäumen has also conceded an average of 2.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals GW Siebenbäumen has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

GW Siebenbäumen Home Results

Whilst playing at home, GW Siebenbäumen has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 3 out of the last 8 fixtures.

GW Siebenbäumen Away Results

Whilst playing away, GW Siebenbäumen has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 3 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Germany Germany Oberliga: Schleswig-Holstein - Schleswig-Holstein - 2022/2023

#TeamMPWDLGFGAGDPTForm
1Kilia Kiel19161278195949WWWLW
2Eichede20153241132848WWWWW
3Todesfelde20152370205047WWLWW
4Heider SV18121549341537WLLLW
5Union Neumünster20113659293036LWWDW
6TSB Flensburg20103743301332WLWWW
7Eckernforder SV199283431329WLLLL
8Oldenburger SV187382936-724WLWWL
9Inter Türkspor Kiel196583941-223LLDDL
10Bordesholm196493338-522WLWLW
11Weiche Flensburg II2063113341-821WWLLW
12Lubeck II186393948-921LLDDW
13Pansdorf1944112853-2516LLDLL
14Husumer SV2043132762-3515LLDWW
15Frisia 03 Risum-Lindholm1841131653-3713WLLLL
16Dornbreite Lubeck1833121856-3812LDLDW
17GW Siebenbäumen1936101648-329DLDLW

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading