Ursaria Football Club

Ursaria football club is based in Spain.

Ursaria Results

W D W W W W D
Date Match League Result
02/10/22 Las Rozas v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7 0-3
25/09/22 Ursaria v RSD Alcalá Tercera - Group 7 1-1
17/09/22 Ursaria v RSC Internacional Tercera - Group 7 1-0
11/09/22 Alcobendas Sport v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7 1-3
01/05/22 Carabanchel v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7 0-3
24/04/22 Ursaria v Rayo Vallecano II Tercera - Group 7 1-0
17/04/22 Alcobendas Sport v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7 1-1
14/04/22 Ursaria v Pozuelo Alarcón Tercera - Group 7 3-0
09/04/22 RSD Alcalá v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7 2-1
03/04/22 Ursaria v Complutense Tercera - Group 7 3-0

Ursaria Upcoming Games

Date Match League
08/10/22 Ursaria v Galapagar Tercera - Group 7
16/10/22 Rayo Vallecano II v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7
23/10/22 Ursaria v Trival Valderas Tercera - Group 7
30/10/22 Real Aranjuez v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7
06/11/22 Ursaria v Madrid 2021 FP Tercera - Group 7
20/11/22 Getafe II v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7
27/11/22 Ursaria v Pozuelo Alarcón Tercera - Group 7
04/12/22 Canillas v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7
11/12/22 Ursaria v Collado Villalba Tercera - Group 7
17/12/22 Móstoles v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7
08/01/23 Ursaria v Torrejón Tercera - Group 7
15/01/23 Ursaria v Alcobendas Sport Tercera - Group 7
22/01/23 RSC Internacional v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7
29/01/23 RSD Alcalá v Ursaria Tercera - Group 7
05/02/23 Ursaria v Las Rozas Tercera - Group 7

Ursaria Tips

There are currently no football tips

Ursaria Over 2.5 goals

In Ursaria's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 60% of matches.

Ursaria Over 3.5 goals

In Ursaria's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 10% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 90% of matches.

Ursaria Over 1.5 goals

In Ursaria's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.

Ursaria Over 0.5 goals

In Ursaria's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.

Ursaria Goals

Ursaria has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Ursaria has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Ursaria has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Ursaria Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Ursaria has won a total of 8 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 2 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Ursaria Away Results

Whilst playing away, Ursaria has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Spain Spain Tercera - Group 7 - Group 7 - 2022/2023

# Team MP W D L GF GA GD PT Form
1 Ursaria 4 3 1 0 8 2 6 10 WWDW
2 Getafe II 4 3 1 0 7 2 5 10 WWWD
3 Torrejón 4 2 2 0 7 5 2 8 DDWW
4 Trival Valderas 4 2 1 1 8 5 3 7 DLWW
5 Móstoles 4 2 1 1 3 4 -1 7 WWDL
6 RSC Internacional 4 2 0 2 6 2 4 6 WLLW
7 Pozuelo Alarcón 4 1 3 0 7 5 2 6 DDWD
8 Canillas 4 2 0 2 6 5 1 6 WWLL
9 Galapagar 4 2 0 2 5 5 0 6 WLLW
10 Alcobendas Sport 4 2 0 2 5 6 -1 6 LWWL
11 Rayo Vallecano II 4 1 1 2 5 7 -2 4 LWDL
12 Real Aranjuez 4 1 1 2 3 7 -4 4 LDWL
13 Collado Villalba 4 1 0 3 4 5 -1 3 LLLW
14 Madrid 2021 FP 4 1 0 3 3 9 -6 3 LLLW
15 RSD Alcalá 4 0 2 2 2 5 -3 2 DLDL
16 Las Rozas 4 0 1 3 2 7 -5 1 LDLL

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading