Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Football Club

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf football club is based in Germany.

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Results

D L W W L L L
Date Match League Result
30/09/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Rotenburger SV Oberliga: Niedersachsen 2-2
25/09/22 VfL Oldenburg v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen 4-1
18/09/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Ramlingen/Ehlershausen Oberliga: Niedersachsen 5-3
11/09/22 Arminia Hannover v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen 2-3
04/09/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Schöningen Oberliga: Niedersachsen 2-3
28/08/22 Lupo-Martini v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen 4-1
21/08/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Pattensen Oberliga: Niedersachsen 0-3
13/08/22 Eintracht Celle v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen 3-1
07/08/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Spelle-Venhaus Oberliga: Niedersachsen 1-1

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Upcoming Games

Date Match League
09/10/22 LSK Hansa v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen
16/10/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Papenburg Oberliga: Niedersachsen
23/10/22 HSC Hannover v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen
30/10/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Germania Egestorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen
06/11/22 FT Braunschweig v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen
13/11/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Gifhorn Oberliga: Niedersachsen
20/11/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Heeslinger SC Oberliga: Niedersachsen
27/11/22 Bersenbrück v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen
04/12/22 Spelle-Venhaus v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen
11/12/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Eintracht Celle Oberliga: Niedersachsen
05/02/23 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Bersenbrück Oberliga: Niedersachsen
12/02/23 Pattensen v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen
19/02/23 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Lupo-Martini Oberliga: Niedersachsen
25/02/23 Schöningen v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen
05/03/23 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Arminia Hannover Oberliga: Niedersachsen

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Tips

There are currently no football tips

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Over 2.5 goals

In Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf's last 9 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 88.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 11.1% of matches.

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Over 3.5 goals

In Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf's last 9 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 77.8% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 22.2% of matches.

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Over 1.5 goals

In Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf's last 9 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Over 0.5 goals

In Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf's last 9 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Goals

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 9 games. Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has also conceded an average of 2.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Away Results

Whilst playing away, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 4 fixtures.

Germany Germany Oberliga: Niedersachsen - Niedersachsen - 2022/2023

# Team MP W D L GF GA GD PT Form
1 Lupo-Martini 9 8 0 1 17 5 12 24 WWWWL
2 Heeslinger SC 9 6 2 1 22 7 15 20 DWWWL
3 Spelle-Venhaus 9 5 2 2 23 11 12 17 DWLWW
4 VfL Oldenburg 9 5 2 2 20 16 4 17 WLLWW
5 Germania Egestorf 8 5 0 3 15 9 6 15 LWLWW
6 Schöningen 8 4 2 2 16 12 4 14 WWDDW
7 Bersenbrück 9 4 1 4 21 14 7 13 WWWLL
8 Pattensen 9 4 1 4 15 16 -1 13 DWWLW
9 Ramlingen/Ehlershausen 9 2 5 2 15 15 0 11 DDLDD
10 FT Braunschweig 9 3 2 4 12 17 -5 11 LWLLW
11 Eintracht Celle 9 3 1 5 17 23 -6 10 LLDWW
12 Arminia Hannover 8 2 3 3 16 15 1 9 WLLWD
13 Rotenburger SV 9 1 5 3 12 12 0 8 DLDDD
14 Gifhorn 9 2 2 5 9 17 -8 8 WLLLL
15 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf 9 2 2 5 16 25 -9 8 LWWLD
16 Papenburg 9 1 5 3 13 24 -11 8 DLLLD
17 LSK Hansa 8 2 0 6 8 17 -9 6 LLWLL
18 HSC Hannover 9 1 3 5 12 24 -12 6 LLDLD

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading