Wil Football Club
Wil football club is based in Switzerland and was founded in the year 1900. Their home ground is IGP Arena in the area of Wil and has a capacity of approximately 6010. They are currently in the Challenge League in 1st position with 16 points.
|22/09/23||Wil v Neuchâtel Xamax||Challenge League||2-0|
|15/09/23||Wil v Stade Lausanne-Ouchy||Swiss Cup||1-1|
|02/09/23||Thun v Wil||Challenge League||3-1|
|27/08/23||Baden v Wil||Challenge League||0-5|
|20/08/23||Collina d'Oro v Wil||Swiss Cup||0-4|
|11/08/23||Wil v Sion||Challenge League||0-0|
|04/08/23||FC Schaffhausen v Wil||Challenge League||1-3|
|30/07/23||Wil v Vaduz||Challenge League||3-2|
|23/07/23||Bellinzona v Wil||Challenge League||0-2|
|15/07/23||Wil v Villarreal II||Club Friendlies 3||0-2|
Wil Upcoming Games
|26/09/23||Stade Nyonnais v Wil||Challenge League|
|29/09/23||Wil v Aarau||Challenge League|
|06/10/23||Sion v Wil||Challenge League|
|20/10/23||Wil v Thun||Challenge League|
|27/10/23||Wil v Baden||Challenge League|
|03/11/23||Neuchâtel Xamax v Wil||Challenge League|
|10/11/23||Wil v Bellinzona||Challenge League|
|24/11/23||Vaduz v Wil||Challenge League|
|01/12/23||Wil v FC Schaffhausen||Challenge League|
|10/12/23||Aarau v Wil||Challenge League|
|15/12/23||Wil v Stade Nyonnais||Challenge League|
Wil Over 2.5 goals
In Wil's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 60% of matches.
Wil Over 3.5 goals
In Wil's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 35% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 65% of matches.
Wil Over 1.5 goals
In Wil's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 80% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 20% of matches.
Wil Over 0.5 goals
In Wil's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 80% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 20% of matches.
Wil has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. Wil has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Wil has scored in a match is 9 with the least goals being 0
Wil Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Wil has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 4 out of the last 11 fixtures.
Wil Away Results
Whilst playing away, Wil has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 1 out of the last 9 fixtures.
Switzerland Challenge League - 2023/2024