Sakaryaspor U19 Football Club

Sakaryaspor U19 football club is based in Turkey.

Sakaryaspor U19 Results

W L W W L W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
30/01/23Denizlispor U19 v Sakaryaspor U19U19 Elit B1-3
21/01/23Sakaryaspor U19 v Bandırmaspor U19U19 Elit B2-5
14/01/23Sakaryaspor U19 v Rizespor U19U19 Elit B3-2
07/01/23Tuzlaspor U19 v Sakaryaspor U19U19 Elit B0-2
03/12/22Pendikspor U19 v Sakaryaspor U19U19 Elit B1-0
26/11/22Sakaryaspor U19 v Adanaspor U19U19 Elit B2-0
19/11/22Gençlerbirliği U19 v Sakaryaspor U19U19 Elit B1-0
12/11/22Sakaryaspor U19 v Afjet Afyonspor U19U19 Elit B3-1
05/11/22Manisa FK U19 v Sakaryaspor U19U19 Elit B1-2
22/10/22Sakaryaspor U19 v Denizlispor U19U19 Elit B3-3

Sakaryaspor U19 Upcoming Games

DateMatchLeague
04/02/23Sakaryaspor U19 v Manisa FK U19U19 Elit B
11/02/23Afjet Afyonspor U19 v Sakaryaspor U19U19 Elit B
18/02/23Sakaryaspor U19 v Gençlerbirliği U19U19 Elit B
25/02/23Adanaspor U19 v Sakaryaspor U19U19 Elit B
04/03/23Sakaryaspor U19 v Pendikspor U19U19 Elit B

Sakaryaspor U19 Tips

Sakaryaspor U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Sakaryaspor U19's last 13 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 46.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 53.8% of matches.

Sakaryaspor U19 Over 3.5 goals

In Sakaryaspor U19's last 13 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 38.5% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 61.5% of matches.

Sakaryaspor U19 Over 1.5 goals

In Sakaryaspor U19's last 13 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 69.2% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 30.8% of matches.

Sakaryaspor U19 Over 0.5 goals

In Sakaryaspor U19's last 13 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.

Sakaryaspor U19 Goals

Sakaryaspor U19 has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 13 games. Sakaryaspor U19 has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Sakaryaspor U19 has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Sakaryaspor U19 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Sakaryaspor U19 has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 2 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Sakaryaspor U19 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Sakaryaspor U19 has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 0 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Turkey Turkey U19 Elit B - Group 2 - 2022/2023

#TeamMPWDLGFGAGDPTForm
1Adanaspor U19137242719823DWDWW
2Bandırmaspor U19136522620623WWDDL
3Denizlispor U19136342424021LWWLW
4Sakaryaspor U19136252118320WLWWL
5Pendikspor U19135442121019DLLDW
6Rizespor U19135261823-517LLLWW
7Manisa FK U19134451916316WWDWD
8Gençlerbirliği U19133641515015DWDLL
9Tuzlaspor U19132561114-311LLDLL
10Afjet Afyonspor U19131751022-1210DLDLD

Turkey Turkey U19 Elit B - Group 1 - 2022/2023

#TeamMPWDLGFGAGDPTForm
1Eyüpspor U19138411991028DDWWW
2Samsunspor U191381431151625DWLWW
3Altay U19137331614224WDWLL
4Ankara Keçiörengücü U19136431816222DWLWW
5Eskişehirspor U19136341515021WLWWW
6Bodrumspor U19134451514116DDWLL
7Erokspor U19134271715214LDLWW
8Kocaelispor U19133282221111LLDLL
9BB Erzurumspor U19132471920-110LLDLL
10Balıkesirspor U19133191245-3310WWLLL

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading