Roskilde Football Club

Roskilde football club is based in Denmark and was founded in the year 2004. Their home ground is Roskilde Idrætspark in the area of Roskilde and has a capacity of approximately 6000. They are currently in the 2nd Division in 4th position with 17 points.

Roskilde Results

22/09/23Roskilde v HIK2nd Division1-1
16/09/23Brabrand v Roskilde2nd Division0-1
08/09/23Roskilde v AB2nd Division2-0
01/09/23Fremad Amager v Roskilde2nd Division0-1
26/08/23Roskilde v Skive2nd Division1-1
18/08/23Nykøbing v Roskilde2nd Division1-2
12/08/23Aarhus Fremad v Roskilde2nd Division3-1
08/08/23B 1908 v RoskildeLandspokal Cup1-0
05/08/23Roskilde v FA 20002nd Division1-0
29/07/23Frem v RoskildeClub Friendlies 30-2

Roskilde Upcoming Games

26/06/19Roskilde v NæstvedClub Friendlies 1
30/09/23Roskilde v Esbjerg2nd Division
07/10/23Middelfart v Roskilde2nd Division
14/10/23Roskilde v Thisted2nd Division
21/10/23Skive v Roskilde2nd Division
28/10/23Roskilde v Brabrand2nd Division
03/11/23AB v Roskilde2nd Division
10/11/23Roskilde v Fremad Amager2nd Division
18/11/23Thisted v Roskilde2nd Division
09/03/24Roskilde v Middelfart2nd Division
15/03/24HIK v Roskilde2nd Division
22/03/24Roskilde v Nykøbing2nd Division
28/03/24Esbjerg v Roskilde2nd Division
01/04/24Roskilde v Aarhus Fremad2nd Division
06/04/24FA 2000 v Roskilde2nd Division

Roskilde Tips

Roskilde Over 2.5 goals

In Roskilde's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 75% of matches.

Roskilde Over 3.5 goals

In Roskilde's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 10% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 90% of matches.

Roskilde Over 1.5 goals

In Roskilde's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Roskilde Over 0.5 goals

In Roskilde's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 95% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 5% of matches.

Roskilde Goals

Roskilde has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Roskilde has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Roskilde has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Roskilde Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Roskilde has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 2 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Roskilde Away Results

Whilst playing away, Roskilde has won a total of 8 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 12 fixtures.

Denmark Denmark 2nd Division - 2023/2024

2Aarhus Fremad86201761120WWWWD
7Fremad Amager83051014-49WLLLL
8FA 20008224912-38LLWDD

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading