Albacete Football Club

Albacete football club is based in Spain and was founded in the year 1940. Their home ground is Estadio Carlos Belmonte in the area of Albacete and has a capacity of approximately 17524. They are currently in the La Liga 2 in 15th position with 8 points.

Albacete Results

23/09/23Racing Santander v AlbaceteLa Liga 22-1
16/09/23Albacete v BurgosLa Liga 22-1
09/09/23Tenerife v AlbaceteLa Liga 22-0
01/09/23Albacete v Real ValladolidLa Liga 22-0
27/08/23Leganés v AlbaceteLa Liga 22-0
20/08/23Albacete v AmorebietaLa Liga 22-2
13/08/23Albacete v EspanyolLa Liga 21-1
06/08/23Albacete v CastellónClub Friendlies 36-2
05/08/23Albacete v AlcorcónClub Friendlies 30-1
02/08/23Albacete v Valencia IIClub Friendlies 35-0

Albacete Upcoming Games

30/09/23Albacete v FC AndorraLa Liga 2
03/10/23Alcorcón v AlbaceteLa Liga 2
06/10/23Albacete v LevanteLa Liga 2
13/10/23Real Oviedo v AlbaceteLa Liga 2
22/10/23Albacete v Sporting GijónLa Liga 2
29/10/23Huesca v AlbaceteLa Liga 2
05/11/23Albacete v ElcheLa Liga 2
12/11/23SD Eibar v AlbaceteLa Liga 2
19/11/23FC Cartagena v AlbaceteLa Liga 2
26/11/23Albacete v Real ZaragozaLa Liga 2
03/12/23Racing Ferrol v AlbaceteLa Liga 2
10/12/23Albacete v Villarreal IILa Liga 2
17/12/23Mirandés v AlbaceteLa Liga 2
20/12/23Albacete v EldenseLa Liga 2
14/01/24Levante v AlbaceteLa Liga 2

Albacete Tips

Albacete Over 2.5 goals

In Albacete's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.

Albacete Over 3.5 goals

In Albacete's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 30% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 70% of matches.

Albacete Over 1.5 goals

In Albacete's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.

Albacete Over 0.5 goals

In Albacete's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.

Albacete Goals

Albacete has managed to score an average of 1.7 goals per match in the last 20 games. Albacete has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Albacete has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Albacete Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Albacete has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 4 out of the last 14 fixtures.

Albacete Away Results

Whilst playing away, Albacete has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Spain Spain La Liga 2 - 2023/2024

1Real Zaragoza7511103716LDWWW
6Racing Santander733195412WDWDD
7Racing Ferrol733186212WLDDW
8Sporting Gijón732276111DWDWL
10Real Valladolid731356-110WWDLL
11FC Andorra7313810-210DWLLL
12SD Eibar7304710-39WWLLL
14Villarreal II7223111108WDDLL
21Real Oviedo703426-43LLDDL
22FC Cartagena7106612-63LLLWL

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading