Nöttingen Football Club

Nöttingen football club is based in Germany and was founded in the year 1957. Their home ground is Stadion Pomarańczowa in the area of Remchingen and has a capacity of approximately 3800.

Nöttingen Results

23/09/23Hollenbach v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg2-2
15/09/23Nöttingen v MutschelbachOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg2-2
09/09/23Göppinger SV v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg3-2
02/09/23Nöttingen v BacknangOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg0-2
30/08/23Villingen v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg3-2
26/08/23Nöttingen v TSV EssingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg1-1
18/08/23Offenburger FV v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg1-1
12/08/23Nöttingen v RavensburgOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg5-3
04/08/23FC Holzhausen v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg3-0
19/07/23Nöttingen v Astoria WalldorfClub Friendlies 30-3

Nöttingen Upcoming Games

04/07/19Nöttingen v Freiburg IIClub Friendlies 1
29/09/23Nöttingen v OberachernOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
03/10/23CfR Pforzheim v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
07/10/23Nöttingen v VfR MannheimOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
14/10/23Denzlingen v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
21/10/23Nöttingen v BissingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
28/10/23Sonnenhof Großaspach v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
04/11/23Reutlingen v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
11/11/23Nöttingen v Normannia GmundOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
18/11/23Nöttingen v FC HolzhausenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
25/11/23Ravensburg v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
02/12/23Nöttingen v Offenburger FVOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
02/03/24TSV Essingen v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
09/03/24Nöttingen v VillingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg
16/03/24Backnang v NöttingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg

Nöttingen Tips

Nöttingen Over 2.5 goals

In Nöttingen's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

Nöttingen Over 3.5 goals

In Nöttingen's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.

Nöttingen Over 1.5 goals

In Nöttingen's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 95% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 5% of matches.

Nöttingen Over 0.5 goals

In Nöttingen's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.

Nöttingen Goals

Nöttingen has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. Nöttingen has also conceded an average of 2.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Nöttingen has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Nöttingen Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Nöttingen has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Nöttingen Away Results

Whilst playing away, Nöttingen has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Germany Germany Oberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg - Baden-Württemberg - 2023/2024

1Sonnenhof Großaspach97112882022WLWDW
3CfR Pforzheim953127121518WWWWD
5Göppinger SV95221710717LWWDL
6Normannia Gmund9432119215LLDWD
11TSV Essingen93241214-211LWLWD
14VfR Mannheim93061020-109LWLLL
17FC Holzhausen9216815-77WLLLL
18Offenburger FV9117533-284LLLLW

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading