Erlbach Football Club

Erlbach football club is based in Germany. Their home ground is Waldstadion Erlbach in the area of Erlbach and has a capacity of approximately 3000.

Erlbach Results

22/09/23Erlbach v NördlingenOberliga: Bayern Süd0-1
17/09/23Türkspor Augsburg v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd0-1
08/09/23Erlbach v LandsbergOberliga: Bayern Süd0-1
01/09/23Dachau v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd5-2
25/08/23Erlbach v GundelfingenOberliga: Bayern Süd3-1
20/08/23Pipinsried v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd1-2
11/08/23Erlbach v HeimstettenOberliga: Bayern Süd1-1
08/08/23Ismaning v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd0-1
04/08/23Erlbach v GarchingOberliga: Bayern Süd2-0
28/07/23Sonthofen v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd1-2

Erlbach Upcoming Games

29/09/23Kirchheimer SC v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd
03/10/23Erlbach v DeisenhofenOberliga: Bayern Süd
07/10/231860 München II v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd
15/10/23Erlbach v Schwaben AugsburgOberliga: Bayern Süd
21/10/23Rain / Lech v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd
29/10/23Erlbach v KotternOberliga: Bayern Süd
04/11/23Kirchanschöring v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd
12/11/23Erlbach v SonthofenOberliga: Bayern Süd
19/11/23Garching v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd
25/11/23Erlbach v IsmaningOberliga: Bayern Süd
03/03/24Heimstetten v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd
08/03/24Erlbach v PipinsriedOberliga: Bayern Süd
16/03/24Gundelfingen v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd
22/03/24Erlbach v DachauOberliga: Bayern Süd
30/03/24Landsberg v ErlbachOberliga: Bayern Süd

Erlbach Tips

Erlbach Over 2.5 goals

In Erlbach's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 30% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 70% of matches.

Erlbach Over 3.5 goals

In Erlbach's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 15% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 85% of matches.

Erlbach Over 1.5 goals

In Erlbach's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Erlbach Over 0.5 goals

In Erlbach's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.

Erlbach Goals

Erlbach has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Erlbach has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Erlbach has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Erlbach Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Erlbach has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 4 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Erlbach Away Results

Whilst playing away, Erlbach has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Germany Germany Oberliga: Bayern Süd - Bayern Süd - 2023/2024

2Schwaben Augsburg129212891929WWWWW
91860 München II125342017318WLLWD
13Rain / Lech123361419-512LLWLL
17Türkspor Augsburg12147723-167DLLLD
18Kirchheimer SC1211101642-264WLLLL

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading