Krems Football Club

Krems football club is based in Austria. Their home ground is Sepp-Doll-Stadion in the area of Krems and has a capacity of approximately 10000.

Krems Results

22/09/23Draßburg v KremsRegionalliga: Ost1-3
15/09/23Krems v DonaufeldRegionalliga: Ost1-1
08/09/23Krems v TWL ElektraRegionalliga: Ost3-1
01/09/23Oberwart / Rotenturm v KremsRegionalliga: Ost1-2
25/08/23Krems v Favoritner ACRegionalliga: Ost0-2
18/08/23Neusiedl v KremsRegionalliga: Ost0-1
11/08/23Krems v MauerwerkRegionalliga: Ost3-0
04/08/23Wiener SC v KremsRegionalliga: Ost2-2
28/07/23Krems v Rapid Wien IIRegionalliga: Ost4-3
22/07/23Krems v AmstettenAustrian Cup2-3

Krems Upcoming Games

29/09/23Krems v Austria Wien IIRegionalliga: Ost
06/10/23Ardagger v KremsRegionalliga: Ost
13/10/23Krems v TraiskirchenRegionalliga: Ost
21/10/23Wiener Viktoria v KremsRegionalliga: Ost
27/10/23Krems v MannsdorfRegionalliga: Ost
04/11/23Leobendorf v KremsRegionalliga: Ost
10/11/23Rapid Wien II v KremsRegionalliga: Ost
01/03/24Krems v Wiener SCRegionalliga: Ost
09/03/24Mauerwerk v KremsRegionalliga: Ost
15/03/24Krems v NeusiedlRegionalliga: Ost
22/03/24Favoritner AC v KremsRegionalliga: Ost
29/03/24Krems v Oberwart / RotenturmRegionalliga: Ost
05/04/24TWL Elektra v KremsRegionalliga: Ost
13/04/24Donaufeld v KremsRegionalliga: Ost
19/04/24Krems v DraßburgRegionalliga: Ost

Krems Tips

Krems Over 2.5 goals

In Krems's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

Krems Over 3.5 goals

In Krems's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Krems Over 1.5 goals

In Krems's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 95% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 5% of matches.

Krems Over 0.5 goals

In Krems's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.

Krems Goals

Krems has managed to score an average of 2.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Krems has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Krems has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Krems Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Krems has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 4 out of the last 12 fixtures.

Krems Away Results

Whilst playing away, Krems has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 2 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Austria Austria Regionalliga: Ost - Ost - 2023/2024

2Austria Wien II952221111017WWWWD
4Wiener Viktoria95221814417WDWWW
6Rapid Wien II95132317616WWLWD
9Wiener SC93421312113LDLWD
10Oberwart / Rotenturm93151012-210LWWLL
11Favoritner AC92341013-39DLLLW
12TWL Elektra92341115-49LWLLW

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading